Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,543 members, 7,948,089 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party (20195 Views)

Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Party: Thrown Inside Pool By Ini Edo / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2018
ify2001015:
i dont talk much my game do the convincing call or whatsapp if interested
you are this good and u never buy Lexus350
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Sunsets: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
This pool's depth must have been designed for toddlers. This guy's height though.
itspzpics:
Choc City boss, M.I Abaga hosted friends, fans and industry pundits over the weekend to a house party in Lekki Phase One which served as the official listening party for his newly released EP titled ‘Rendezvous’.

The playlist project which has a lot of collaborations with top acts like Cassper Nyovest, AKA, Wande Coal, Terry Apala, Moelogo, Dice Ailes, CKay, Yung L, Nonso Amadi, Odunsi (The Engine), Tomi Thomas and more has been buzing online since it dropped and the release party surely live up to expectations.

MI Abaga at some point during his performance got in the swimming pool to dish out some of the songs off the album. In attendance at the event were 2face Idibia, Do2dtun, Ice Prince, Skales, Falz, Gbenro Ajibade, Ink Edward, Legendary Hustler, Ckay, Jimmie, Ehiz and many more.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/m-i-abaga-perfroms-inside-pool-at-his-rendezvous-album-listening-party/

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by HausaOverlord: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2018
M.I in the pool on code
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Timoleon(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Bros u no tell us say all your customers get the same handwriting!!!! grin

seriously dude stop this thing wey u dey do, u dey spoil business for we the real scammers angry

i suggest u employ a good graphics designer to design your fake betslips

no mind that whack scam artist.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Omo abeg fashi, na over highness carry am jump inside the pool.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Is this the latest marketing strategy? Waiting for ice prince to perform on fire undecided
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by DONFASZY(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dis short devil like swimming?why singin inside d pool?
Hop d mic is wireless
Short people like big things
Jus like chidinma?she like big cars and Flavour
Dis one dey find Stella damacus
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by poyet(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Is this the latest marketing strategy? Waiting for ice prince to perform on fire undecided
And 2Baba to perform inside well grin

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Austinoiz(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
M.I remains the gamester of Nigerian musuc industry. Others merely mumbke through lines.
Much respect to him, Jesse Jagz, and Vector.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Nicklaus619(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
King990:
Buhari Buhari Buhari
Hear me and hear me loud and clear. You'll die like Oduduwa.
Yusuf is a dead man already.
Aisha is next, then your daughter follows up.
Death shall be the caller tune of every members of your family.
And as for lie Mohammed, In two weeks from now you will be lying half dead in India, take these words for granted at your own peril.
Adios

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by madjune(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
What type of person would presently bring out money and buy an MI cd?
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by 4ultramed: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Blakjewelry(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
madjune:
What type of person would presently bring out money and buy an MI cd?
anybody that knows good music and hard work
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by madjune(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:
anybody that knows good music and hard work

Good music?
I think you're a millennial mutant.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by ceononi: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
1zynnvn:

I don't understand, you've have odds that can make you a millionaire yet you are asking people to pay you peanuts to give them games ??
My thoughts exactly, am even more baffled by the stakes-2k, 5k and less, I mean since your very sure of it why not put a reasonable amount of money, all you need is three or more wins in a roll putting enough stakes and your done with gambling.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Ecuador1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
King990:
Buhari Buhari Buhari
And as for lie Mohammed, In two weeks from now you will be lying half dead in India, take these words for granted at your own peril.
Adios

Bravo
Keep on disgracing your family everywhere n every place you go
Bastard
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by zionic(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lucky he was not electrocuted...microphone and water don't mix.

Who does music inside the pool because of heightophobia? tongue

Receive sense!

In between..any artist who does not fight bad government like Charlie boy is crab..

No buying any shit song.

Zee say so.

Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by jojothaiv(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahmed0336:
My man!
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
madjune:

Good music? I think you're a millennial mutant.
If people like you can dance to one corner I wonder why waste energy on you
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by madjune(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:

If people like you can dance to one corner I wonder why waste energy on you

Do I sound like someone that would endorse a song like one corner dance?

I'm a kiss Daniel material advocate.
Re: M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party by busky101(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:
Buhari Buhari Buhari
Adios
come so you have succeeded in killing yusuf....its alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's New Promo Photos / Tboss Celebrates Ubi Franklin's Birthday: "I Have Known Him For Over 16 Years" / Petite Versus Tallest Nollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.