Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

ASOS Online Shop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ASOS Online Shop (1328 Views)

Shop Zara, Fashionnova, Asos, Ebay, Walmart And Others From Nigeria / How To Shop Zara, Fashionnova, Asos & Lasenza And Others From Nigeria / Shop Zara, Fashionnova, Asos & Lasenza And Others From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASOS Online Shop by omoguess: 6:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Please I placed 4 different orders on ASOS. One of the orders was sent with tracking I.D but the orders were sent without tracking I.D. I received the one with tracking I.D through DHL a week before the expected delivery period. But it is already two week after the expected delivery period of the other three orders and I am yet to receive them. I wrote ASOS but I was adviced to go to my local post office in Sapele. I went to post office but I was told that they have not received it. Please has anyone experience anything like this and what could be the way forward. Thanks.
Re: ASOS Online Shop by snoopy(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2018
omoguess:
Please I placed 4 different orders on ASOS. One of the orders was sent with tracking I.D but the orders were sent without tracking I.D. I received the one with tracking I.D through DHL a week before the expected delivery period. But it is already two week after the expected delivery period of the other three orders and I am yet to receive them. I wrote ASOS but I was adviced to go to my local post office in Sapele. I went to post office but I was told that they have not received it. Please has anyone experience anything like this and what could be the way forward. Thanks.

Theres nothing ASOS can do..ive gotten a ot of stuff from asos and everytime this kind of thing happens, The fault is usually from the post office. Go to the post office attached to the local government of the address you used (make sure its the post office that controls the LG of the address, very important), its always lying down somewhere in their store. They should give u their delivery logs starting from the expected arrival date to see whether your stuff has really arrived. The Nigerian post office is really inefficient.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Android Phone That Charges Fast / Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 Full Spec And Price / Fairly Used Android Fone With 4G, I'm Ready To Buy Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.