Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,135 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu (368 Views)

Chukwuma Ugwumba Kabarachi On Sickbed For 20 Years, Cries For Help / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by gbengapeter(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has taken
to
social media to give an advice to Tiwa
Savage.
In a lengthy post, he adviced the star singer
to
embark on a 20 days fasting to ensure she
gets
a Grammy nominations next year.
He spoke of how many celebrities don’t joke
with his prayer points because they usually
work.
According to him, some of those who can
testify
to that are Davido, Don Jazzy and D’banj.
You’ll get a Grammy award nomination next
year
if you’ll embark on a 20 days fasting and
prayer…
@tiwasavage Oh yes, i am not just the
biggest
actor in Nigeria, but also a very strong
prayer
warrior, ask @davidoofficial he’ll tell you
that my
prayer works, even if he is on a music tour
in
America, and i call him for prayers, he will
never
say no, because he is God fearing and
humble. I
hate to brag, but even if you ask @donjazzy
he
would also tell you that anyone who jokes
with
my prayer session should forget about
winning
international awards. @tiwasavage You are
a
very talented singer and i see you as a
sister,
I’ve been monitoring your music career for
years
now, and i can say of a fact that you are
very
hard working a singer, one thing about me
that
even @iambangalee knows very well is that
i
love helping singers, especially when it has
to do
with winning or being nominated for
international
awards, in fact, some of my celebrity friends
actually refer to me as “international area
father”
and that’s because i know a lot of prayer
point
that can make any singer win international
awards. But you must embark on a Twenty
days
fasting and prayer… I see you becoming the
first
female singer to be nominated for a
Grammy
award in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/02/tiwa-savage-will-get-grammy-nomination.html?m=1

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by Haggui: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2018
This crazy attention seeker has come again
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by Shedrack777: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2018
well, she has to also work for it even if she fasted for 30 days.
but is like this man smokes cow dung at times. ok, keep smoking it, it's good for his attention seeking
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by gbengapeter(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
OAM4J
Fynestboi
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by purem(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2018
:-X7
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by VonTrapp: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2018
This Uche Maduagwu guy is just a clown
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by Gourdoinc(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2018
the combination therapy for treating malaria is not as efficient as before. we need a new drug and urgently. when people have malaria related dreams, they call it visions, and pick up their phones to speak about these visions to the public. we need better drugs for malaria, before he sees that buhari will be elected if he fasts for 40days and 40nights.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by MJBOLT: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2018
it seems that uche brain is paining him,even if tiwa fast for 20 years she is not winning a grammy with her poor lyrics
Re: Tiwa Savage Will Get A GRAMMY NOM If She Can Fast For 20 Days – Uche Maduagwu by Himmler: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Funny man

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Science Student Official Video Released / Davido Shares Photo Of His Latest Mansion And Car – Advises Fans To Dream Bigger / How Davido, Wizkid Reacted To Fan Who Tried To Compare Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.