Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) (43245 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
herraph:

You might like fine girls but I'm very sure you never dated any.
grin ah ah why are you taking it p? shebi your ugly gf makes you happy? that should be all that matters hehehe
herraph:

Stay safe with your immature character
stay safe with your inferiority complex
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Afrocentric:
Ugly fowl
i beg to differ senseless boi cool

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
ocelot2006:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

pfft dey deceive yourself
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by soilsista(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Izapha! Long time no see. Where have you been? I hope ungenene safe to the new year kiss

Lol I've been here, just checking posts nje without logging in. You know this place ya lapisa. Nothing has changed.

Yeah, ngingene safe and whole ku 2018! O be sharp neh? cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by skallion7(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, that's because mgahtx m'phaekh ngene sophaneal. Nothing has changed
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by skallion7(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
soilsista:

Lol I've been here, just checking posts nje without logging in. You know this place ya lapisa. Nothing has changed.

that's because zazo imoto umdaso wekhinda wekhanda zensignade, truly nothing has changed
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
soilsista:

I understand lol.

Sho, mntwana. You too kiss

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by skallion7(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Izapha! Long time no see. Where have you been? I hope ungenene safe to the new year kiss
Yeah someghone zimxghabe umtoto sensimphe m'phaesiwe. Lng tym!
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by soilsista(f): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
skallion7:
that's because zazo imoto umdaso wekhinda wekhanda zensignade, truly nothing has changed

Noted.
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
skallion7:
Yeah someghone zimxghabe umtoto sensimphe m'phaesiwe. Lng tym!

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Tex42(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
henrixx:
Time is 12.20pm... Today is slow
ok o... Thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Emeka Ike, be more careful of south African woman as they could be more dangerous than our women and they have no dignity whatsoever, they will sleep with you, brother, senior brother, Dad, etc. is all like a fun to them and they see nothing wrong in it, a word is enough for the wise one.
Jealousy talking.You sound like you wish you were him grin grin grin

The Southern pie is irresistible,once you dip your hands in it you ain't never gonna get them out wink

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
nwanneni:
Not really impressed by that NIKA shoe her son is putting on.
Your eye sha
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jayceon:

The Southern pie is irresistible,once you dip your hands in it you ain't never gonna get them out wink
Werey oo

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine

With time, you will understand

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
pcguru1:

With time, you will understand
I don already tell God say for my life i no go ever manage anything i must get the best

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Surulady: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin see now you are so bitter because your babe no fine. ugly galfrnds and happiness dont go hand in hand
am a very pretty lady
If you combine all ur girlfriend’s makeup pictures together can not stand my morning face beauty cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
metroid:
OP your heading points to the kids as hers but the story says the kids are his undecided

OP wat a gwan?

I was wondering when the caption referred to the children as "Her children". How Emeka for leave sergeant go marry another sergeant? Nairaland and their terrible grammar.

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Surulady: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin see now you are so bitter because your babe no fine. ugly galfrnds and happiness dont go hand in hand
if u combine all your gf makeover pictures together I can bet with anything that she can never stand my morning face beauty...
Boys like you don’t go out with their gf with panelbeating makeup face cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Surulady:
am a very pretty lady
If you combine all ur girlfriend’s makeup pictures together can not stand my morning face beauty cheesy
nah i doubt that, if you were a pretty lady your self esteem will be a lot higher than it is now

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by jaytime(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
metroid:
OP your heading points to the kids as hers but the story says the kids are his undecided

OP wat a gwan?
I had the same feeling too. Guy you sabi English!
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Jealousy talking.You sound like you wish you were him grin grin grin

Haha jealousy... do you even know if am talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine

She fine pass your mother
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ecuador1:

She fine pass your mother
grin hehehe no she aint
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin hehehe no she aint

Clear my doubt post your mother pic make I see
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Chubhie: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emeka is the MVP.
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ecuador1:

Clear my doubt post your mother pic make I see
why you wanna fap to it?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by henrysolution(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Do not doubt the power of an active vagina and a vacuum-like tongue
friendlyadvice:
the gal no even fine
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
henrysolution:
Do not doubt the power of an active vagina and a vacuum-like tongue
i will never ever embarassed
Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Haha jealousy... do you even know if am talking from experience?
Are you talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike, Yolanda Pfeiffer And Her Kids Step Out Together (Photos) by 7ultramed: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) / Ireti Doyle Gets Customized 2021 Calendar (Photo) / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.