Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,039 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

Check Out My Falz Tha Bahd Guy...jeje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out My Falz Tha Bahd Guy...jeje (360 Views)

See The Birthday Gift Phyno Bought For Falz The Bahd Guy Today / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Falz Tha Bahd Guy...jeje by daara: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2018
As an alumnus of the University of Reading after graduating with an LLB honors degree in Law was called to the Bar in 2012 after graduating from the Nigeria Law School Abuja. He was also nominated for...
http://indomie.ng/blog/view/folarin-falana-aka-falz-tha-bahd-guy-is-our-indomielifemcm-for-this-week

please leave your comments

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer My Man To Cheat With A Real Woman, Not With Sex Doll – Actress Says / How Davido’s Babymama, Sophia Momodu Overcome Her Pregnancy Outside Wedlock / Wizkid Singer Shows Love To His Kids On The Gram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.