Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,315 members, 7,943,771 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

2 Men Allegedly Defraud 11 Catholic Priests Of N42m - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Men Allegedly Defraud 11 Catholic Priests Of N42m (327 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Men Allegedly Defraud 11 Catholic Priests Of N42m by Pookiej: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Two men, Greg Okojie and Monday Ahunwa, on Monday, were arraigned before a Benin magistrate’s court, Edo State, for allegedly defrauding 11 Catholic priests of N42 million through their ‘wonder bank’ scheme.

The reverend fathers were said to have been attracted to the scheme because of the high interest rate that was payable on deposits.

They were said to have been introduced to the wonder bank by a branch manager of a new generation bank, Mr. Okojie.
It was gathered that Father Fidelis Arhedo was first introduced to the wonder bank supposedly owned by Monday Ahunwan and he deposited N13 million.
Read more: http://naijachurchnews.com/2-men-allegedly-defraud-11-catholic-priests-n42m/

Re: 2 Men Allegedly Defraud 11 Catholic Priests Of N42m by Edmen(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
hmmm...All this white people sef. .greed is the reason why most of them fall prey to scam..

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This And I Believe It'll Help You As A Christian / Watch What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About Church Offerings And Purity / Billy Graham: World's Best Known Evangelist Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.