Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,979 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training (394 Views)

My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures / Join Our Snail Farm Training Whatsapp Group Now / Professional Pig Farm Training ----new approaches to the business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training by TutorialMaster: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2018
We are starting a another online Snail farm training group on the 28th of February 2018. We will use pictures, videos and other materials to teach you how to start your own snail farm immediately and be successful. It is going to be a 3 days training. Don’t miss this opportunity because it will definitely open your eyes to another source of income which can be done indoors or outdoors. The topics for the training are:

• Introduction to snail farming
• How to obtain the right species to start your own farm
• How to make your snail pen disease free
• Recommended feed and drinks items for snail
• Specie of snail to rear in your farm
• Different types of snail houses
• Soil Treatment for the snail houses
• Construction of snail houses
• Production of snail eggs.
• Hatching/incubating of snail eggs
• Snail diseases and how to avoid them
• Treatment of snail diseases
• Snail Enemies
• Medicinal uses of snail
• How to take care of baby snail
• How to know a matured snail
• Where to sell your snail locally
• Processing and packaging of snails for Export to foreign countries if you don’t want to sell in the local market.
• Snail feed with formation procedures
• How to use snail to make fertilizer

And other things you need to know about snail farming.

Contact the number on our signature through WhatsApp/call/SMS for details on how to join the training
Re: Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training by TutorialMaster: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2018
We will show you the secrets of Snail Farming with this 3 days training. Contact me to be added to the group right away
Re: Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training by chrizzyace: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Where's the phone number please?
Re: Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training by TutorialMaster: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
chrizzyace:
Where's the phone number please?
My phone number is in my signature, check for it under this post.
Re: Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training by TutorialMaster: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
After this training you can start your own snail farm either indoors or outdoors. You will be fully equipped to take care of your snails, their eggs and so on. These are the topics we will cover during the training

• Introduction to snail farming
• How to obtain the right species to start your own farm
• How to make your snail pen disease free
• Recommended feed and drinks items for snail
• Specie of snail to rear in your farm
• Different types of snail houses
• Soil Treatment for the snail houses
• Construction of snail houses
• Production of snail eggs.
• Hatching/incubating of snail eggs
• Snail diseases and how to avoid them
• Treatment of snail diseases
• Snail Enemies
• Medicinal uses of snail
• How to take care of baby snail
• How to know a matured snail 
• Where to sell your snail locally
• Processing and packaging of snails for Export to foreign countries if you don’t want to sell in the local market.
• Snail feed with formation procedures
• How to use snail to make fertilizer
Re: Join The Next Batch For Our Online Snail Farm Training by TutorialMaster: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
The Snail farm Training will start on Wednesday 28th February 2018. Don't miss this opportunity to have another source of income. Contact us through the number on my signature for details.

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Juveniles And Post Juveniles Catfishes For Sale. / Watermelon At N100 Per Ball. / I Need Exporters Of Cashew Nuts Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.