Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly (6557 Views)

FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 / President Buhari Reveals How His Government Saves The Nation N25 Billion Monthly / Nigeria Saves N4.7bn Monthly Through TSA – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by cosby02(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Clap for him

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by inspector44(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
And we are Still hungry ...... No food no work economy bad!!!!!!!!
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
WOW, that is so much of a good news today, at least he has saved enough money to buy more AK47s for the Fulani herdsmen.

Congratulations my dear President, by the time you complete your great leadership, Nigerians will understand the difference between Goodluck and Jonathan.

What type of Father focuses on preaching how he saves money while his own Children go to bed hungry like the poster above me ?

Buhari needs Jesus, obviously Mohammed has not done enough for his mental faculties.
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by yahmohy27: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheCabal:

2019 elections will hold on nairaland and twitter grin
You funny grin
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by cmt1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
mekaboy:
How did snake see 36 million to swallow in Jamb office, with the TSA?
Let me help you out. The missing 36 million was during Jonathan era. This was before the implementation of TSA.
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by shedy03(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Saving yet nothing to show for it. Or are they saving for 2019 election?
and many more citizens can't afford basic 2 meals a day.
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by ukejejohnson(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shewbread:
Wao! that should be close to a trillion. So why is he running the country into the greatest debts ever

You people don't know that these propaganda are more inditing on you

You people claim to have generated the biggest revenue by customs, NPA and FIRS, the biggest loot recovery, and yet have borrowed the most.

Remember we are yet to see any mega project from your biggest budget ever in three consecutive years.

6trillion plus 7trillion plus 8trillion=21trillion.

At the end, it's the reality on ground that will win not imaginary achievements

I don't discuss politics but am just angry because no one seems to be telling you people to your face how a failure you are

You need brain to read and understand things. But my question is who do you want as president in next election? Same PDP who couldn't do anything but steal ? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by KanwuliaExtra: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na for mouth? cheesy
SHOW US DA MONEY AND WHERE IT IS GOING!
Simple!

Awon OLOSHO-OLOSHI!

1 Like

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by Yksoul(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
IF WE DONT SEE CAPABLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE,BUHARI WILL STILL WIN 2019 ELECTION
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by kelvinklein219(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
They save 24.7bn monthly while one nia dg will withdraw 100bn in just 2 transactions..
Smart

1 Like

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by bejeria101(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Was it dis relic that created the the TSA? So what was 36m naira doing lying homeless at the jamb office? We wld fast track buhari to daura asap

1 Like

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by Coolboi05(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shewbread:
Wao! that should be close to a trillion. So why is he running the country into the greatest debts ever

You people claim to have generated the biggest revenue by customs, NPA and FIRS, the biggest loot recovery, and yet have borrowed the most.

Remember we are yet to see any mega project from your biggest budget ever in three consecutive years.

I don't discuss politics but am just angry because no one seems to be telling you people to your face how a failure you are
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by Megaideas(f): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
The more they save, the hungrier and more impoverished Nigerians become. What happens to the saved money?

1 Like

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by seguno2: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
DevilPrada:
So where does the money then go to?

To Babachir the N450 million grass cutter.
To Aso Rock clinic which has no drug despite receiving more budget than all Teaching hospitals combined.
Buhari and APC are stealing our money as if there is no tomorrow.
Be wise. Get your PVC asap.
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by seguno2: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Megaideas:
The more they save, the hungrier and more impoverished Nigerians become. What happens to the saved money?

It is used to pay for the billions of naira chop chop budget for Aso Rock.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by seguno2: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
ukejejohnson:
You need brain to read and understand things. But my question is who do you want as president in next election? Same PDP who couldn't do anything but steal ?

Who sacked and declared wanted Maina the pensions thief?
Jonathan of PDP.
Who reinstated and promoted Maina the pensions thief?
Buhari of APC.
Did you say that you need brain to read and understand things?
I definitely agree with you.
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by Goodinfo: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shewbread:

Thank you Brother. Where is the money?

1 Like

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by RexTramadol1: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Where all ds money

Are dey dreaming it?
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by dukecharles(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
No need to comment, the screenshot says it all.

Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by ukejejohnson(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
seguno2:

Who sacked and declared wanted Maina the pensions thief?
Jonathan of PDP.
Who reinstated and promoted Maina the pensions thief?
Buhari of APC.
Did you say that you need brain to read and understand things?
I definitely agree with you.

Who granted presidential pardon to Alamieyeseigba? . PDP

Now my question to your dull brain is, Does that totally made GJ administration bad?

I am not supporting any party but PMB . And for the record the same Maina you mentioned has been dissolved immediately he's case was probed. So what you saying?
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by IamThrive(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
And they want to loot our foreign reserve in the name of fighting their already defeated bokoharam?

Una left lap there?
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by positivethought: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
The apc are only using the tsa to deceive people,the TSA is simply aggregating all government revenue in one account instead of several,it's not the recovery of any lost money that they should be shouting and jubilating over and besides there are stories of huge amount of money been stolen from the very tsa accounts so what's the hype all about?,APC with deceit propaganda and lies are just inseparable.
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by Enice(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Shewbread:

borrowing for capital projects like roads is not a bad thing, it is borrowing for recurrent expenditure like paying of salary (just like the last administration did) that is bad. America has the largest debt but is the richest country in the world.
You said something about mega projects, let me mention them. 1 niger bridge, 2 lagos -badan express road 3 costal rail 4 port harcourt maiduguri rail, and so much more. These are ongoing projects initiated by this govt.
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by wakeupafricanyo: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
D K B 2019
The man for the Job
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
you hv been saving 24b monthly for 2yrs, do you knw how much it is now? then you still want to borrow money to fund developmentnal projects nad yet out inteenal debts keep rising! na wa for the person wey dey do this kind mathematics o
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by jaafree: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
no wonder money is not been circulated tongue
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by biztip: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2018
all these saved money. where are they and what re they used for BC we see no difference. no improvement in infrastructures and lives of Nigerians
Re: TSA: Buhari Government Saves N24.7bn Monthly by biztip: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2018
all these saved money. where are they and what re they used for BC we see no difference. no improvement in infrastructures and lives of Nigerians..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: SERAP Writes Buhari, 36 Governors, Seeks Disclosure Of Spending..... / Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola / I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.