Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (51374 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Butoneday2(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Just focus and concentrate on ur studies? This is not the tyme of pursuing or chasing what is not chasing u? Boy live that thing that is under the skirt. It will only limit u. Hapu ihe ahu di na ngada umu nwanyi na uru adighi ya. Umu nwanyi bukwa ngwugwu ekechiri ekechi ihe o bura itoghetara iburu. Uche gi di ya.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by 02Kebreal(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
WISH I'M THIS LUCKY.... YOUNG MAN U SHOULD BE HAPPY. MAY GOD BLESS U SO U CAN MARRY SOON. KEEP UR VIRGINITY BROS.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
I am the greatest virgin that liveth.

Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Tecno66: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

lol. my hand no dey that one. no be my destiny be that. But is the fear associated with first time?
You have no problem. It happens to most first timers. Its the nature of man when you want to explore something for the first time. Like taking air flight for the first time, driving a car for the first time, trying to jump with parachute for the first time etc but my advice is that hiv is real and it takes just one insertion to contact it. If you must go in, condomize. A cheap girl may want to share it to you knowing he that is down fears no fall.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by iamuye(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
anyicash:
Truly you don't need it now.... concentrate on your study and graduation, then get a good job..make money..all other things will fall in place and happen at the right time...cos doing it has no positive result in your career..it will even retard your achievement goals.

where is the good job, where is the good money... you must have been watching too many nollywood movies. bros na real life we dey. my guy, do what your mind is telling you jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by LordNapoleon: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chydo63:
in other words he should remain a virgin till death? Instead of you to advise him on how to overcome fear and use protection, you are here adding to his problems!
What fear are you talking about; fear of expressing himself or fear of sleeping with a woman? What if I tell him to remain a virgin until he's ready to settle down? Anyway I'm not surprised because we live in a world where we encourage women to keep their virginity until marriage but make fun of men who keep theirs
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by sparkwil(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Just 21?

Please don't feel intimidated or left out. You've so far taken the right choice. For now pursue your dreams, make your life meaningful and then plan to settle down. Who says you can't get married at 25 as long as you're independent and focused? Please don't waste your time or strength on women.... It's Not worth it. I repeat it's not worth it. Having premital sex makes you a slave to sex and it will eventually destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
No one even talked about the op's obvious psychological problem towards the act. Stomach pains, crawling skin? He might need a Lil influence to overcome such or maybe he'll prefer a dude. undecided
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Khalilsneh29:

EYEBORE TO EYEBORE INDEED
How can you differentiate between eye ball and EYEBORE when all you know is sex sex sex

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
OP. Am in ur shoes currently, as in my own na sickness.. .

Well.. . Am living my introvert life like that. Maybe that's how God wants it
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Adeoluwaomotayo: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Premarital sex does not make u a man neither does it improve u social status... Dear, nothing is wrong with you biologically, it is d great destiny ahead of u that is preventing u from entering into it......remain safe till marriage. Premarital sex reduces a man to a loaf of bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by FIDELITY24(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
youths that are being carried away by peer pressure, what's wrong with being a virgin at 400 level?
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by truthstands12: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
You don't need to do it. Keep yourself for God and graduate clean. Amazing blessings goes with righteousness. The Lord will bless you so greatly if you keep yourself for Him until marriage. That is the way to eternal life. Don't indulge in sin. Its not from God. Don't mind all these evil advice people are giving you here.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Tecno66: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
You never hear sey condom dey blow during sex?
That na when devil wan finish the person finally. On that note, it is better to remain safe.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Are you advising he should go and try have sex?

Wetin b my own grin grin All man for himself. OP na mature person nah.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by iamuye(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
OP, you are not alone.. I have never had sex with a woman too despite being a graduate.. Each time I want to make advances, I begin to shiver like someone with leprosy cool

Mine is even more terrible than that of the OP cos I can't even stand the sight of boobs

Don't quote me oooo

it wasn't my intention to quote you oo,, my hand mistakenly clicked quote and it's typing, writing that you may be gay but you haven't realized yet. how can you not stand the sight of boobs.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by ikwedim(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
When the gods want to punish someone, it first of all make him useless. God is shielding u now n u don't want to listen... See AIDS see HIV
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Guy nothing do u. Am exactly the way u describe ur self also a fagin. Just be more patient and wait for the right time.
And if u cant u can pay and get laid. grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by truthstands12: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
I did it. I remained clean by God's grace till marriage...though it was not easy but I was determined and God helped me. I passed through a Federal university without doing it. Today, God has blessed me with a job, I'm married with two kids.. a boy and a girl. So, go ahead and live for God. Nothing is wrong with you. Its the fear of God that is preventing you from sinning against Him. You'll be blessed amazingly if you keep it till marriage. You could be a sheep of God. Don't be intimidated. Be bold and move on. It shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

I understand you but my mind is already made up. I am going to graduate with a good result but my social life is messed up. trying this out maybe a couple of times won't kill me and I know I will eventually stop because I get bored with things easily.

I am a little obsessed and I know that this is affecting my social life which id very messed up so I need to get done with it and get over my obsession.

It is very unfortunate that I passed through the uni but the uni didn't pass through me.
Is like you want sango to strike you.you are graduating with a good result but you dont know the line between being sociable and having sex.you better close your private part and look for what you can invent.....people that have had sex are telling you that its not worth it now and you are still speaking grammar.if i hear your voice again,you will be spanked.At 21years i was thinking of passing my final exams in the university

2 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Osashalom: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

Guy stay clean and worship God. Be born again if you are not, after marriage you won't be complaining about virginity again
pls I really need this advice.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
KeenMind:
OP,

There's nothing wrong with you. I was a late-bloomer too. Was a virgin till final year at 22 and my first experience was horrible. Lasted less than 15 strokes before I busted. That was way back then though.

All the reactions you're getting are perfectly natural. Typical "fight or flight" evolutionary instinct. Those discomforts stem from situations that unsettles your body, sex in this instance. Much like the fuzzy feelings you get when your friends are nudging you to go chyke up a 10/10 chick.

Next time, just go ahead and make a move. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. At worst, she will decline. Women love sex as much as men, if not more, so you will definitely get a yes sooner than later.

Careful though that you don't get addicted. I did slip into that dungeon after graduation, bedding over 40 women in just about 29 months. Learn to put a lid on that libido once you uncage it.

Happy slamming, man.

PS: Your first experience will probably be nothing to write home about. Do get over it. You will get better with time.

40 women in just about 29 months

...Hmmmm...Excuse me Prof, make I pass
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Jman06(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Op, why are you bothering yourself so much about something that would not add an iota of value to your life Sex is over rated my brother! Those of us who have really done it know the vanity therein. When the urge comes, it would seem so great a thing but immediately you ejaculate, you would feel like you just wasted your energy and precious time on nothing. Some would even hate their partner after the whole thing. It's just testosterone playing pranks on us my brother!

I would advise you to concentrate on your studies and forget about sex for now. However, try and improve on your social life by relating well with both the male and female gender. Attend social gatherings, mix with people and not isolate yourself from others. Learn to chat with female friends and always try to put up a happy and confident disposition when you are around them. By so doing i am sure you would learn how to easily communicate your feelings to a lady you are attracted to.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by ifrosh: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
olihilistic:
Whenever a girl comes to your house,go and drink Black bullet,buy Obit chewing gum. And kiss her lips,if she does'nt resist you're gradually going home.

chaiii special adviser.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by degamemaster(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

Lols... you so much love virgin guys abi? Come my side na , I'm a virgin guy.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by japhethGold: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
My dear friend, I want to first congratulate you for choosing to be different. I encourage you to know the purpose for which you have chosen to be different, and I hope the purpose is to obey GOD and honor HIM with your body. Because if you understand this purpose clearly and the benefit thereof, you would not panic. Instead, you would be strong in your faith and believe, which is to say NO to fornication and immorality.

I chose this path of honor to please GOD and keep myself until I got married. And GOD really proved HIMSELF faithful in my marriage, in my career, and in everything that I set out to do. I am so happily blessed that there is nothing I ask that GOD won't give me. So this is one of the rewards. GOD will take pride in you and honor you so that no human being can insult God in your life. You also preserve your life from destruction of sexually transmitted diseases especially HIV AIDs. Your health is secure and guaranteed so that you can donate blood to anybody without being turn down by medical professionals. I dare to say many dudes you see going about as healthy guys can't donate blood to save a life because they have destroyed their blood and health via indiscriminate sex.

Do not panic but be firm and proud to motivate as many young men and ladies around your environment to dedicate themselves to GOD as you have done. Be proud of your decision for the future holds great things for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by ifrosh: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Are u a virgin yourself....spoil mouth.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Lotechi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university . bro I have been there many years ago so trust me when I say there is nothing to be afraid of. Man up and give her a kiss then the tension will fade away.

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

pls I really need this advice.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by fortunechy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
sorry I can't be of help..... am still a virgin too
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
iamuye:

what if the girl says "come and bite it naa'' and he literally bites off her lips, na you advise am o..

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Teeboi56: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Reaper99:
Na today oooo...
All Chelsea fans go sleep for 2days after barca trash dem....
I predict 3-1 in favour of barca
Na u wan play d ball abi
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by DorisK(f): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
We should please help?? Can you imagine?? Just look at what post was approved to front page of Nairaland?? smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.