Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar (22893 Views)

Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun / Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
angry
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Stallion93(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Harrynight:
cry
The wickedness of some women in Africa at times render the devil himself a learner.

I've always said, kids that aren't witches will confess they are out of fear.
wickedness of blacks entirely, We lack that Fundamental element of humanity. We are evil!!! We lack compassion and we keep Blaming the whole world for our Fvcked up psyche
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Stallion93(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
African mentality. When are we going to move to the next level? I said it earlier and I'm gonna say it again... I ain't going back to my fatherland, even though I dnt have money I still love it here.
don't come back. It's Hell over here. Till today I regret coming back but I'll leave again, God will help me and this time never looking back

1 Like

Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by BanevsJoker(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Grow up, small child, grow up.

Regarding the story

1.Most people who catch HIV are initially in denial. You tell someone he or she is positive...and the first thing is 'It is a lie'

2.I have personally seen a HIV positive woman brutalize a teenage relative who was looking after her in the hospital. (The HIV positive woman was severely ill, and eventually died...which is why I hesitate to criticize her). She was severely depressed...and took it out on the child.

3.Catching HIV is not easy. There are many HIV positive patients who live positively, take their drugs, and don't brutalise anyone. And there are many HIV positive who are so angry with the world...

4.Am not surprised the granny is depressed. She probably got the HIV from her husband...or even a tainted transfusion...so she is probably angry and bitter...and takes it out on the kids.

Do you have kids? Do you want to have kids? Do you want the safety of your kids to be dependent on the emotional state of their, teacher, grandma, cousin, neighbor, or even you, the parent? If you are depressed, seek medical help, spiritual help, or suicidal help. Leave innocent children out of it.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Do you have kids? Do you want to have kids? Do you want the safety of your kids to be dependent on the emotional state of their, teacher, grandma, cousin, neighbor, or even you, the parent? If you are depressed, seek medical help, spiritual help, or suicidal help. Leave innocent children out of it.

I was just defining the problem...you have outlined the solution.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by dorox(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Anyone that believes in the concept of witches and wizard has no right to condemn the actions of the wicked grandma. You cannot on the one hand be praying "die!..die!...die!" at every imagined enemy and on the other hand condemn the very actions such beliefs can lead to.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by blessedmeme: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Liveair:

Which God?
Same one who allowed the death of their parents, bequeathing these kids to an 'animal' for a granny?
Am sure their dead parents made such prayers too.
Better wake up. Only Humanity improves the world.

Are you saying that there's no God?
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by LadySarah: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
cry cry cryI'm sorry kids,we failed you
Your country failed you.
I'm literarily shedding tears here.
pls God keep me alive for my kids and also bless me cos i have great work to do.
cry cry cryI could see my sons agemate and cringe at the suffering he has undergone already.
Umu m Ebezina,God still sits on the throne
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by cchiagom(f): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
OMG! This story made me cry. My prayers is that parents will be alive to train their children and also reap the fruit of their labour, in Jesus Name
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Yoshy: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
LadySarah:
Your country failed you.
pls God keep me alive for my kids and also bless me cos i have great work to do.
cry cry cryI could see my sons agemate and cringe at the suffering he has undergone already.

Good heart, keep shinning it's the greatest thing to do, be humane to a fellow human.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by itiswelljor(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
What a wicked world!
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by greatcrown: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please what do the churches in this state preach?

I am of the believe that most residents of that area are Christians but the way they glorify witches make me query what the churches are actually doing?

Almost all children is tagged witch or possessed by one demon or the other.

Something needs to be done quickly about this part of Nigeria on this issue.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Calabar women... Smh.

Very ignorant set of people

They never said she was a calabar woman.. so stop being bloody specific. Nincompop
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by pemiivy84(f): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
for the very first time on nairaland I wept after seeing the back of these little kids ,this is man's inhumanity to man ,something has to be done about this.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Pataricatering(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Harrynight:
cry
The wickedness of some women in Africa at times render the devil himself a learner.

I've always said, kids that aren't witches will confess they are out of fear.
you believe there are some kids who are really witches ?
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Pataricatering(f): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
greatcrown:
Please what do the churches in this state preach?

I am of the believe that most residents of that area are Christians but the way they glorify witches make me query what the churches are actually doing?

Almost all children is tagged witch or possessed by one demon or the other.

Something needs to be done quickly about this part of Nigeria on this issue.
bits actually the pastors that cause the fear ! They are the ones who preach non-stop about witches and principalities and see visions about them harming their church members ! All lies but these last title kids are the victims !
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Pataricatering(f): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
dorox:
Anyone that believes in the concept of witches and wizard has no right to condemn the actions of the wicked grandma. You cannot on the one hand be praying "die!..die!...die!" at every imagined enemy and on the other hand condemn the very actions such beliefs can lead to.

May you be blessed ! Nigerians are the worst idiots you can ever encounter ! The same people who are condemning here are part and parcel of the problem - they Just want the convenience of being able to choose their victims and then sleep well at night ! It’s kids now , everybody feels bad - when they are shouting about witchcraft and principalities and supernatural nonsense they are blind to the fact that their are actually people who will fall victims to their stupid beliefs !

1 Like

Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
blessedmeme:
Oh God of mercy please bring good helpers to these children and make them useful to you and to the world.
Dear Lord please give me good health in the land of the living and provide for me to take good care of the children you gave to me, I don't want them to have a second mother or a wicked second parents that maltreat them this way or to death' grant me this o Lord in Jesus name. (Amen)
Amen
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
LadySarah:
Your country failed you.
if only we had a good welfare system, my fear is that these kids might end up in the streets succumbing to the diseases that killed their parents (who probably died of HIV) and grandmother , if only we could help, but we could only pray that God wherever he is would be touched with pity at these plight and give these kids respite,3 year olds should not be dealing with so much trauma

1 Like

Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Tecno66: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Papiikush:
Calabar women... Smh.

Very ignorant set of people
How grandma no go contact hiv for Calabar when she still dey karewa like young girl.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by LadySarah: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
ehie:
if only we had a good welfare system, my fear is that these kids might end up in the streets succumbing to the diseases that killed their parents (who probably died of HIV) and grandmother , if only we could help, but we could only pray that God wherever he is would be touched with pity at these plight and give these kids respite,3 year olds should not be dealing with so much trauma

Ppl are seeing it and looked away.church ppl,these children's rshp.If their mum was alive it wouldnt happen.
I mean This is how heartless criminals are nutured.
I wish i can raise all these kids myself and prove our heartless and religious society wrong.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by EternalTruth: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
BanevsJoker:
[s] Of course it had to be Cross River and Akwa Ibom. Despite Mary Slessor's best efforts, they still choose to reason like cows. Wonder why they didn't remain with Cameroon. Disgraceful set of witch hunters. I'm sure they are waiting for that tattooed white woman to take the burden of raising kids off them as usual. [/s]
YOU ARE A VERY BIG FOOL
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Crystalline(f): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
My God!!! There might still be more children going through this barbaric treatment. Lord, please deliver them.
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by delishpot: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
delugajackson:
The heart of a woman is desperately wicked.

Yeah, only women are guilty of abusing kids. Did you not read where they said an uncle is invited to carry out the evil act? if men were such angels, why did he not reject the task and report?
Re: 'Grandma Said We Gave Her HIV' - Woman Flogs 3 Orphans With Machete In Calabar by Danaire(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Buh wait ooo. Why is dis trend of wizardry/witchcraft accuzation so common with the C' River/A' Ibom state folks? Is it like dat part of Naija is the HeadQtr of the practice? I've read so many nasty inhumane maltreatment storiz of some mentally derranged/degraded folks, online, from dat area, dat I am now scare to even date a girl from there, talk more of marriage. They are very quick to accuse "husband", " wife", "mother", " father", "brother", " sister", "cousins", " nephews", "nieces", " mother-inlaw/father-inlaw", "brother-inlaw/sister-inlaw", " neighbors", etc., about witchcraft/wizardry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two In Kaduna, Kidnap Sick Policeman, Elisha Abu Saved By Prayers / 60-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Delta State Over Hunger / I Bought Police Uniform, ID Card For N500 – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.