Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

[photo] Nollywood Actor, Ayanfe Adekunle Discharged From Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photo] Nollywood Actor, Ayanfe Adekunle Discharged From Hospital (556 Views)

Davido Signs Ayanfe To DMW / Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures / Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Nollywood Actor, Ayanfe Adekunle Discharged From Hospital by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nollywood actor Aynafe Adekunle who was recently involved in a car accident has been discharged from the hospital.

The comic took to IG to thank everyone who wished for his speedy recovery, praying that God bless them all.

He wrote; ”I would like to take this time to praise and give thanks to Almighty Allah,My family,Boss,Friends,Colleagues and My fans for their support,prayers,messages and Apology to those who i couldn’t pick their calls and reply messages.I cannot express adequately my gratitude and feelings. Bless each and every one of you.

It’s great to know people like you can make
me feel loved. I’m well now. Thank you.”

See more at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/yoruba-actor-ayanfe-adekunle-discharged-hospital/
Re: [photo] Nollywood Actor, Ayanfe Adekunle Discharged From Hospital by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: [photo] Nollywood Actor, Ayanfe Adekunle Discharged From Hospital by ibori1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Princess Onanuga Breaks Record, Produces Two Movies At A Go / Paul Okoye Reacted To The Arrest Of Man Impersonating Emir Sanusi Lamido / Wizkid Set To Buy A Monkey After Buying A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.