Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing (8863 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Kissing / Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex / My Wife Doesn't Like Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
It still doesn't guarantee that you're worth kissing
hian! cheesycheesy
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Naaaahhhhh,i don't consider kissing disgusting at all, especially when the guy got that kind of lips that when he is talking to you the only thing on my mind is to kiss him lipsrsealed

Sir lefulefu I am waiting for your response on the other side. (I hope you code) wink

cheesy

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by biacan(f): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
lefulefu:
hian! cheesycheesy
Maybe when you wash your mouth with acid lipsrsealed then she might consider giving you a chance cheesy wink
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
Maybe when you wash your mouth with acid lipsrsealed then she might consider giving you a chance cheesy wink
ahaha my mouth no dey smell like dat nacheesy. E get dis guy wey i siddon with for church one day..if dis guy sneeze or clear im throat ol boy everywhere be smelling bad badshocked...god of mercy...na so d atmosphere go thick with im odour.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by mejorhofficial(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
The truth is that most nigerian girls are not romantic,but thank God those one i come across are extremley romantic

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But you jamming 5 girls who don't like kissing? Or u go for dem high class runs girls? Or perhaps you d type that push saliva into their partners mouth... Yikes
I date normal everyday girl not runs girl or the likes, and i've said countless times that am a good kisser not the type that pushes saliva into my partner's mouth. i've just been unlucky dating those kind of girls.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
lordraiden:
My ex don't like kissing just put your diçk and make her reach cloud 9 while the current one can Kiss for Africa... She can kiss you for an hour... I think its about choice.... I can't sex you with out kissing you its not possible for me
ah! ah! that's what am talking about, i thought am the only one that has met girls that doesn't love kissing.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by biacan(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2018
lefulefu:
ahaha my mouth no dey smell like dat nacheesy. E get dis guy wey i siddon with for church one day..if dis guy sneeze or clear im throat ol boy everywhere be smelling bad badshocked...god of mercy...na so d atmosphere go thick with im odour.
But some people mouth odour can be something else smells so bad.... shocked mostly guys cool
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Martin0:

walahi see bakassigrin
ukwu brother i sight u.one love to d ukwu brotherhood

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2018
sexybbstar:
One se.un's forum ehn?

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2018
biacan:
But some people mouth odour can be something else smells so bad.... shocked mostly guys cool
when the guy no drink enuf water and he takes too much alcohol why won't his mouth smellcheesy.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Martin0(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2018
lefulefu:
ukwu brother i sight u.one love to d ukwu brotherhood

Weldon sirgrin
ur boy is loyal
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by biacan(f): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2018
lefulefu:
when the guy no drink enuf water and he takes too much alcohol why won't his mouth smellcheesy.
I can't take it shocked

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65245982][/quote] Big brother
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Big brother
hey my lil siswink..how is u doin?
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by xrisdgreat(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Most of you guys have smelling mouth, that's why tongue.

hahaha,bad ass truth!
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2018
lefulefu:
hey my lil siswink..how is u doin?
I'm fine

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by ololadeimmanuel(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2018
lipsrsealed maybe their puna is smelling(which they already know) & you like chopping too much ..yo wee now use that same mouth to kiss them?
iffa hear say they gree
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2018
ololadeimmanuel:
lipsrsealed maybe their puna is smelling(which they already know) & you like chopping too much ..yo wee now use that same mouth to kiss them?
iffa hear say they gree
lolz girl wey no gree make i kiss her, na for her punna i go come put my mouth? God 4bid
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by mercyson(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
In other to be irresistible in your relationship you need to work on your thoughts. The thinking faculty of a girl affects her lifestyles. What you think is what you will do. Whenever your pessimism is subjected under your optimism, you then become irresistible. Details soon. Love languages have a special means of keeping two people together. Body languages when properly applied have unique features that unit a man with a woman. Both are needed to ensure that oneness is not broken. Love and body languages should not be misapplied.
continue to read

www.pentameloud.com/how-to-be-irresistible-in-your-love-life/
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by mukhcech(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ralphjoe:
my brother, they are definitely on nairaland, i can't remember the thread where almost all the girls there admitted to not liking kissing, so am kind of surprised where suddenly all of them here are claiming to like it.

That is one of the misery of the female folk.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Ralphjoe(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
mukhcech:

That is one of the misery of the female folk.
hmm that is it.
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
LOL.
Op is trying so hard to defend his post.
I know how tough that can be...

How come only you has met 4 of such girls consecutively?

That's the mystery grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
sexybbstar:
One se.un's forum ehn?
undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by don4real18(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
I once dated a lady who said that she doesn't like kissing... But believe me, she later got addicted to my lips.
It depends on how good you are in kissing and I'm definitely one of the best kissers on Earth presently grin grin
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by iamphill: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
If a girl aint kissing you just know she isnt into you. They prefer to kiss guys that they are into on an emotional level. They can even baptise you with kiss if they are into you.

You dating a girl and she doesnt like or want to kiss you, just know you are both just having a fling and you are not the main Guy. My two cents though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Kimcutie: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chikita66:
Most Some of you guys have smelling mouth, that's why tongue.
undecided
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Kimcutie: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by goalgetter01: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
iamphill:
If a girl aint kissing you just know she isnt into you. They prefer to kiss guys that they are into on an emotional level. They can even baptise you with kiss if they are into you.

You dating a girl and she doesnt like or want to kiss you, just know you are both just having a fling and you are not the main Guy. My two cents though.
you nailed it bro
Re: Why Most Girls Don't Like Kissing by Deandean: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Your mouth smells...thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUYS!! Do This When She Tries To Deny You Sex!!(repost) - Redpill / IAS SCAM ❌❌❌ Alert: IAS Is The Latest Cheap Scam In Town [Picture] / Another Sodom And Gomorrah ...see What This Campus Students Were Caught Doing

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.