Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,056 members, 7,887,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? (488 Views)

When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? by oyetpel(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Even though life's stress have taken over people.
How to make money, how to get many likes and followers on Instagram, crashed marriages, in laws palavar e.t.c.

Tonight i was just outside to feel the breeze and i look up at the sky to see the stars, there were so many but some were tiny. And then there is the moonlight, beautiful as ever.

So, When was the last time you look at the sky to see the stars?

cc:Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
oyetpel:
Even though life's stress have taken over people.
How to make money, how to get many likes and followers on Instagram, crashed marriages, in laws palavar e.t.c.

Tonight i was just outside to feel the breeze and i look up at the sky to see the stars, there were so many but some were tiny. And then there is the moon too.

So, When was the last time you look at the sky to see the stars?

This hit the spot when I was in University (Babcock) to be precise because we had grass from Yr 1 to 4 I would look at the stars and felt hopeful, these days especially in a rat race journey I barely even look up , the only time I look at the sky is when am heavily intoxicated and lying on the floor to rest. I don't think people look at the sky anymore.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
I jus look weda stars dey as I see this post sad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? by heendrix(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
pcguru1:

This hit the spot when I was in University (Babcock) to be precise because we had grass from Yr 1 to 4 I would look at the stars and felt hopeful These days especially in a rat race journey I barely even look up , the only time I look at the sky is when am heavily intoxicated and lying on the floor to rest. I don't think people look at the sky anymore.

lol grin abeg shift lemme faint. see where your forming Babcock landed you. saying university alone sef would have been better

Re: When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
heendrix:

lol grin abeg shift lemme faint. see where your forming Babcock landed you. saying university alone sef would have been better

The reason I mentioned the school was because its mainly filled with grass then so you could easily lie down on the floor, mentioned it so others there could confirm But you have a point though
Re: When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? by Day169: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Last night!
..was listening to Dare's "no stars" and wondered if there really was any . Saw a fading moon and lots and lots of stars.
Nature's beauty!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Look At The Sky To See The Stars? by YesNo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
almost every night.

I like to look for those three lined up stars to see which direction they are facing.

always look at them in rain season to know the probability of having a rainfall that night.

(1) (Reply)

Our Mother Prayed Us To Salvation – Children Of Late Princess Yinka Ajala Lament / Get Best Selling Book "Husband Snatchers" & Save Your Marriage From Side Chic / Are You Suffering From Diabetes? Then This Is The Diet That You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.