Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,649 members, 7,944,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Say Something About Blue Jeans - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Say Something About Blue Jeans (828 Views)

African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o / Say Something Nice To Ya Mama Africa! / Say Something In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something About Blue Jeans by redsun(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
Every time i look around all i seeĀ  is blue jeans.

They are rugged,beautiful,comfortable,adorable,adaptable,affordable,durable,unreachable,reachable and evergreen.What can the world do without blue jeans?

It cuts across all races,all creeds,all sexes,all classes,all ages and all time.

I love blue jeans,i love blue.Kudos to the creator,he lives on
Re: Say Something About Blue Jeans by kieryn(f): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2010
Love them. As long as they have spandex in the material. It make my booty look big.
Re: Say Something About Blue Jeans by spoilt(f): 1:53am On Apr 27, 2010
Where would I be without jeans?
Best thing that has happened to womankind. grin
Re: Say Something About Blue Jeans by redsun(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
It sensational,i can't have enough of it.
Re: Say Something About Blue Jeans by chidyke77(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2010
its the best.
Re: Say Something About Blue Jeans by iice(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2010
Gratitude. To the makers.
Re: Say Something About Blue Jeans by redsun(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2010
For those in america i bet you guys know about RUGGED WAREHOUSE?They sell great and affordable hard stuffs,brand names,if you care about names,i use to pop in there almost every other day in the states,always something nice and affordable to buy.
Re: Say Something About Blue Jeans by meyri: 5:10am On May 16, 2010
Love em. From the wide leg to the skinny jeans to the boyfriend jeans.

(1) (Reply)

The Queen Of The Netherlands (dutch) And Her Joy Of Rule Over Blacks / Beheading In Somalia / Painting "When Will You Marry?" Becomes Most Expensive Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.