Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,825 members, 7,966,050 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:04 AM

BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (42365 Views)

CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by luminouz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
ndy87:
Have you seen d reason why some ladies are not supportive wen d are in relationships? That is one-of the few reasons.. Now she was a one night stand and u collected her handout money its ok. D way its looking now its like he will son need her help that's why his village people decided to use his big head to plant udara at the village square.
Shatap jor
How do u know she ain't lying

*Checks her dp*
Jesus!! See Gigantic JAW!!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Damzy007: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Epic
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by ojuikwu: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
ojuikwu:
we all knew BIAFLA girls are so so cheap,i got one preg,and Bleep her up
they are looking 4 money at all cost,so my yoruba brothers keep Bleep them,they are too cheap
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by adegunwa4real(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
ndy87:
Have you seen d reason why some ladies are not supportive wen d are in relationships? That is one-of the few reasons.. Now she was a one night stand and u collected her handout money its ok. D way its looking now its like he will son need her help that's why his village people decided to use his big head to plant udara at the village square.

Akalia??
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by achiever12: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
keshmuah:
Shebi she said she was a virgin grin grin

Girls that have lost their virginity tragically have a way of rejoicing when they discover someone else isn't a virgin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by achiever12: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
what kind of gibberish is ds one saying??
for him mind now he just made sense abi?

He clearly made sense.
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by tical(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ayam not understanding again o.. I mean the correlation between Ifu Ennada's virginity claim and Cdq's one night stand with her. Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Kobicove(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Katakata don burst o!
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by carammel(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
How can someone last even find this CDQ attractive in the first place, yeye.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Seanjay(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
some things are best unsaid and now the two kids are ridiculing themselves with stupid first love shit and disturbing our airspace with their mumu Bleep and go story.... two idiots
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I wonder o! grin grin grin grin

Who come dey lie now?

Anyways, nairalanders make una decide.

Click LIKE if you think "CDQ yeye" is lying cheesy cheesy

Click SHARE if you think ifu ennada is lying grin grin grin

I think they are playing games with you guyz.. the more you speak about them, the more popular they become. Both are wrong.
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by neolboy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Epositive:

And the lady that accused him of fraud made sense abi? undecided

She doesn't make sense but cdq just made fool of himself by typing a rubbish only him could read

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by okenwaa(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ifu Ifu....talkative

She just called out the NTA MD too......
Saying he abused her when she was 16.
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Yinxies(f): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
NigelCundy:
Hello Nairalanders, I am in search of a place of primary assignment for my youth service. I am serving in Lagos state and I live on the mainland. I can work as an Admin/HR assistant (intern), digital marketer, researcher or writer, and I wouldn't mind a whole new challenging career altogether, as long as I am able to learn. I sincerely hope Nairaland can be of huge help at this time of need.
Thank you!

Wish you were on the island though... Please contact me, might have something for you
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by edgeP(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
E be like say bobo yen ti ya werey sha, u bleeped a gal when she was an underage (17) an you called it one-night-stand. The hoelosho self still dey claim virgin when when dem don bleep all the bleepables fisnish for her pvsy. awon eyan radarada gbogbo. yeye rollings

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by x2lambo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
All this girls who has something negative to say about men please it’s not by force you can date your fellow women we are tired of all this nonsense .
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by bejeria101(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
keshmuah:

Was! Lol
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by spartoo: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
NigelCundy:
Hello Nairalanders, I am in search of a place of primary assignment for my youth service. I am serving in Lagos state and I live on the mainland. I can work as an Admin/HR assistant (intern), digital marketer, researcher or writer, and I wouldn't mind a whole new challenging career altogether, as long as I am able to learn. I sincerely hope Nairaland can be of huge help at this time of need.
Thank you!

what about teaching? you should have a PPA
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
ojuikwu:
they are looking 4 money at all cost,so my yoruba brothers keep Bleep them,they are too cheap
hahahaha cheesy
She is now looking for who to slander.
Cheap ass who*re that she is.
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by passyhansome(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
CDQ is the dumbest being I have ever seen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by KingOfThePay(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin we call this Street reply.. Local !!!

LOL @Bipolar b*i*tch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by bisoye11(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Some of those girl look like Ndokwo triple tower girls in oluti.
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by MrRichmond: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
That was immature of him, should've simply ignored her instead of acting like a fool!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by IamGoke(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
"U bipolar bitch" That part got me laughing!!

U mean Ifu Enada consists of both positive and negative ions lol!!!!
Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by delishpot: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
keshmuah:

Use and dump doesn't always mean sex is involved na. He chop her money run

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by April4th(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
keshmuah:

U took the words right out of my mouth. #bbnaija bullshit show full of fake wannabe superstars. Mtchew

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Chukazu: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
sad
Popularity contest for both

Meanwhile if you need "hot Asphalt" for road

Rehabilitation

Renovation

And Reconstruction...

Holla! Holla!! Holla!!!

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Spidermon: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol at all the people saying CDQ is using her to revive his career.

Una no hear CDQ's Wo refix that blew pass Olamide's version?

If CDQ dissed her back in a songt, it would have been worse coz that guy get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" by Chukazu: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
ojuikwu:

You so dumb you have to type rubbish and keep replying yourself undecided ... just to keep your brain "permanent reboot" sad undecided?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Busola, Timi Dakolo's Wife Served Him Lunch / Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.