Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,992 members, 7,919,164 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Freelance Job For Blog Commenters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelance Job For Blog Commenters (414 Views)

Do these 2 things IF YOUR BUSINESS OR FREELANCE JOB must become "OROBO" in 2023 / Convert Commenters Into Buyers With A Facebook Auto Comment Responder / How I Got My First Freelance Job On Reddit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2018
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
================
I need 30 MANUALLY posted blog comments.
I will give you the comments you are to post for me.
I will give you a list of about 100 Nigerian blogs you are to post the comments
Not all the blogs would APPROVE the comments you posted
APPROVED comments simply means the comments you posted have been displayed LIVE on the blog for the whole WORLD to see
You MUST ensure that comments you posted on any blog are approved on the blog before you send the links to me for confirmation.
I need 30 approved comments on any blog you posted, maximum of 2 approved comments per blog.
I will give you a list of 100 Nigerian blog to post the comments
I will pay N2,000 for every 30 APPROVED comments you send to me.
Once you achieve your 30 APPROVED comments. please send them to my email for confirmation and payment.
Once I confirm your comments are LIVE on the blogs you posted on,
I will pay you within 30 minutes via Nigerian Bank transfer. No stories!!!

Thank you

APPLICATION
========
To signify your interest, kindly send a blank mail with subject "FREELANCER JOB FOR BLOG COMMENTERS" to:
info@mytopexchange.com

I would revert shortly.

Thank you
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by kayoade09: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2018
The mail is not delivering
Re: Freelance Job For Blog Commenters by macphilip: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
application is on

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Capacity Concrete Pond For Lease / Bank Charges / Bags And Purses At Your Doorstep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.