Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project (1341 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Join A Team Of Achievers In Oxford Group / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by lifeispeace: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello all.
Trust this mess message meets you well? smiley

I am looking for a team of 3-5 writers who are available(no excuses whatsoever of light, power, data and all) for work..

I'll like to work with the selected writers for a long term project and I hope we can have an amazing working experience.
I pay per article, and I'll retain your services if you are able to impress me with your writing style..

I don't need short term writers please...
If you can't work with me for a period of 6-1 year, then don't bother applying...
Send all messages to me on WhatsApp with the words long term so I know you read all the information I posted here.

Send all messages to 07064722262.
Best regards!!
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by mimiade(f): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2018
we are Globacom contractors in search of candidates to fill in the post of the GM, AM, ACCOUNTANTS, DEPOT REPS, FUEL ATTENDANTS, AND MARKETERS. interested candidates should pls forward their CV's to hradvertizer@yahoo.com or hradvertizer@gmail.com

Or kindly send your CV's to Ala garage 24 Abubakar street, Abule egba. lagos.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by Gamelord007: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job website that supports Naira transactions
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by payvibes(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
what of someone like me: whom whatsapp doesnot support my phone any longer
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by curatorX: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
lifeispeace:
Hello all.
Trust this mess message meets you well? smiley

I am looking for a team of 3-5 writers who are available(no excuses whatsoever of light, power, data and all) for work..

I'll like to work with the selected writers for a long term project and I hope we can have an amazing working experience.
I pay per article, and I'll retain your services if you are able to impress me with your writing style..

I don't need short term writers please...
If you can't work with me for a period of 6-1 year, then don't bother applying...
Send all messages to me on WhatsApp with the words long term so I know you read all the information I posted here.

Send all messages to 07064722262.
Best regards!!
I wrote articles for you for the past 3 weeks and I've not been paid.

I don't want to call you names or insinuate that you cheated. But please, I've been patient enough.

Kindly pay me please.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by gratefulheart(m): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Don't pay as at due?
That's serious..

curatorX:

I don't want to call you names or insinuate that you cheated. But please, I've been patient enough.

Kindly pay me please.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by Saintzykie: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin
curatorX:

Kindly pay me please.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by ehinmowo: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
curatorX:

Kindly pay me please.

Thank God for the internet. Small world indeed
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by LegallyBlunt: 12:36am On Mar 15, 2018
can u pay me weekly
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by monimekaz(m): 1:09am On Mar 15, 2018
when you have suffered for these guys and denied yourself of sleep,they will not pay you. One contacted me to write a movie script for him last year's August,he has refused to communicate with me after he got what he wanted.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by Saintzykie: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2018
monimekaz:
when you have suffered for these guys and denied yourself of sleep,they will not pay you. One contacted me to write a movie script for him last year's August,he has refused to communicate with me after he got what he wanted.
What a wicked world. Take heart bro. embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by pee17(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2018
curatorX:

Kindly pay me please.

Chai...

That's bad o.

And he has come to look for someone that will work with him and still get away with the person money.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by BlueScholar(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
monimekaz:

That's harsh, why are freelancers being exploited in this part if the world nah. that's why I mostly skip this type of ad, how will one know a genuine employer?
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by curatorX: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
gratefulheart:
Don't pay as at due? That's serious..
Uptil now bro. He hasn't pay me. He promised last week Monday and yet nothing.
I messaged countless times. I even called.
However, if he pays me today, I will clear it.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by curatorX: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
BlueScholar:

That's harsh, why are freelancers being exploited in this part if the world nah. that's why I mostly skip this type of ad, how will one know a genuine employer?
He sounds to be a good guy, but I honestly regrets ever wasting my time on his tasks.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by lifeispeace: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2018
curatorX:

He sounds to be a good guy, but I honestly regrets ever wasting my time on his tasks.

hi. Please message me ASAP
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
curatorX:

Did that idiot, Fidelmalek or lifeispeace, later pay you?
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by penance(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:
Wait o... shey fidelmalek na him be lifeispeace again?
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
penance:

Wait o... shey fidelmalek na him be lifeispeace again?
That's one of his many monikers that he steals from people on Nl with. Others are stevengerrard, iamvj, vjsmiles, amazinghope.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by penance(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

That's one of his many monikers that he steals from people on Nl with. Others are stevengerrard, iamvj, vjsmiles, amazinghope.
omo, make them ban this nigga nah.
Clients wey i dey see for nairaland no dey do like this.
I have some I work with..within hours dem go pay..
Mhen eff up...such a shame.
Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by penance(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

Omo na true oooo see him number for this advert...

Fellow freelancers take note.

Re: I Need A Team Of Writers For 6-1year Project by curatorX: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2018
gensteejay:
For where? I've deleted his number from my phone and forgot that scammer.
He's just a foolish liar.

(1) (Reply)

Recovery Officers At United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Abuja, Edo, Lagos And Riv / Earn Money Online From This Legit Paying Site (registration Free) / A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.