Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,509 members, 7,888,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Tested Natural Way To Increase Your Breast Size. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Tested Natural Way To Increase Your Breast Size. (448 Views)

Benefits Of Having Your Breast Sucked / See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / Enlarge Your Breast/hips/butt Using Organic Oil From Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tested Natural Way To Increase Your Breast Size. by ZingyRacy(f): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2018
Am a naturalist and I love testing out new things. Here is my new descovery that worked for me.
Well I don't really have a small breast actually, I still appreciate God for d morsel Lol cheesy, I have a lot of friends who feel embarrassed/Intemidated undecided by the size of their breast, and I know I might have such friends here too. Anyway I gat u covered. Forsake the creams you ever bought or thought of buying and get yourself

A glass cup
Water
Cowbell milk ( cowbell works faster, for me though).

Directions: when you know its time for you to actually sleep, not lay on the bed and talk ooo, when you know you are ready to close those poppy eyes and sleep, then you take your glass cup, fill it with water and add 3 spoons of milk. You will c result in 2weeks. Stop when u have achieved your desired size.

Note: you are inviting jedi too, try and detoxify.

+2348162460870 whatsapp only

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation And Conception / Balance Your Ph / Attention Nafdac, Fmoh And Fgn!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.