Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? (6442 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Oxford Dictionary Recognises IBERIBERISM As An English Word / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by pemoney(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2018
I am hearing smiling .
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by LieDetector(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2018
After manchester city's victory over manchester united at old trafford, one city fan was like

"man u i came to ur home and u didn't dey"
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Ayoemrys(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Teacher : Who goes with u

Student: nobody o. Me 1
Teacher: Me what ?
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Ayoemrys(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2018
Teacher: why do you slap him
Student: he rudly to Me Sir.

Teacher: he ru what ??

Student: he Rüdede

Teacher: eh Rüdede??

Student: (angrily) Sir he Rudly Rüded
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by gcof(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Every money spent was spended well, snake swallowed N36m
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Xgz1(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2018
go to the bible and bring the parlour
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by lereinter(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2018
why are u franking your face

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by TonyBankz(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2018
If u did it tell me u did it if u didn't did it tell me u didn't did it.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by ilevic(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2018
damtan:

Bros, u better laugh small, it's good for your health o. I've been laughing since i saw this thread

lol, u didn't get the gist
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Paradigm777: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Ayoemrys:
Teacher : Who goes with u

Student: nobody o. Me 1

Teacher: Me what ?
Cameroon and Sierra Leone english be dat
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Shall I survival if oxygen not going up & down my nose?
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2018
Shall I survival if oxygen not going up & down my nose? undecided
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Khd95(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
I CAME TO UR HOUSE U DIDNT DEY grin

2 Likes

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Realjerome200(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dided all that she needed
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by invictu(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
open the window let the climate come in
he has a bow leg.....

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Daniellano: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
she now come, she now slap him, he now did not know what to does.

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by pweshdodo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
My ear is having muscle pull grin grin grin
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by pweshdodo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Daniellano:
she now come, she now slap him, he now did not know what to does.
Savage grin grin
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by idu1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
How old are him.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Daemonsanti(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
I'm Grabber than you.
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by ilevic(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
damtan:

Bros, u better laugh small, it's good for your health o. I've been laughing since i saw this thread
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by buskie13(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
who mess,I'm hearing the odour
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Smony: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
go to ATM u wl hear. are U d last pple on d line ? (yes) am at d behine of ur backest back. o am at d front of ur back. LOL
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by flowe247(f): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
NEPA haf bring lite
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Realcash224(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
off the A/c cold is killing me
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Austin234(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
I came to house yesterday and you didn't dey. Me and you, is it playing? Me and you, is it mate? Do you know the class I dey?
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by anibirelawal(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
stansylva:
Anambra people will b like" I toad u DAT I will frog u"[sup][/sup]

Lol... grin
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Bobosneh: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
kadree:
Parent : Sir, are you my son's English teacher?

Me : Yes I are.
omo diz english mad, laugh wan kill me
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by talk2emma: 5:41am On Feb 23, 2018
If you didn't did tell me you didn't didit
Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Give me one peksi.. Peksi as in Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: Drop An English That Will Move Mountains And Dry Up River Niger. Mine Is? by ferdybillion(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2018
Capital letter one.... Small letter one,...capital letter two.... Small letter two...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whiteplains British School Tuition Fee / Leaked Video Of The 400 Level Student Killed In Koga State University Anyigba / First Private Secondary School In Nigeria Is 102 Today January 13 - BRIEF FACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.