Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nairalander Shares Photo Of Love Message He Sent To Rihanna On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Shares Photo Of Love Message He Sent To Rihanna On Her Birthday (541 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Shares Photo Of Love Message He Sent To Rihanna On Her Birthday by Tonydoo: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
@badgalriri Before you, my world was like a roller coaster full of ups and downs. As soon as I met you, though, time stood still. ���Happy birthday to the one solid constant in my life! Thank you for proving to me that our love was worth holding onto. Having another birthday to celebrate with you is the best. Happy birthday, love.
CC: @instablog9ja @tundeednut @frankdonga_ @officiallindaikeji @alibabagcfr @kween_latifah
#love #cute #beautiful #emotions #romance #beauty #picoftheday #photooftheday

CC: @lalasticlala
@Seun
@

Re: Nairalander Shares Photo Of Love Message He Sent To Rihanna On Her Birthday by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

Me i juz like it ooo.. cheesy That guy is very talented in Photoshop

(1) (Reply)

Am I Safe? / My Husband Allow Another Man To Sleep With Me. Woman Tells Court / Why Marriage Men Cheat On Their Wivies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.