Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,500 members, 7,940,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) (650 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) / Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) by meethumb: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Nigerian music artiste and producer, Paul Okoye, popularly known as Rude Boy (P-Square) - has called on the Nigerian Youths to face reality by rebuilding the country.

The music star, while speaking to BBC News in Igbo Language, urged the youths to start joining politics and take the leadership of the country out of the hands of the old elites who have ruled Nigeria for decades in order to move the country forward.

Using the 38-yrs-old France President, Emmanuel Macron, as an example, Rude Boy called on those Nigerian youths who have an interest in politics to run for the presidency position in 2019.

He said; "I'm calling on the Nigerian youths to, as a matter of fact, join political parties, get their nomination forms and be ready to get massive votes from us (Nigerians).

"I'm a musician, and will always be a musician, I am not a politician -  I don't have interest in politics, let does who have an interest go for it, Okoye said.

"I will rather stay at home on the election day, than vote for old Nigeria politicians, the artiste vowed.

Mr Okoye also opined that Nigeria in general should give the youths chance to lead; he said; "give the youths just 4 years, then if it didn't go well, we can go back to the elites.

Watch the video on: https://abacityblog.com/2018/02/paul-okoye-rude-boy-urges-young-nigerians-run-2019-presidential-post.html

Re: 2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2018
OGA Ade go and write good songs
Re: 2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) by FarahAideed: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Staying at home is a vote for Buhari ...Maks sure you go out and vote
Re: 2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mr rude boy when are you going to join politics? The last time I checked you are part of the youth you are talking about.
Re: 2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) by booblacain(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Why won't you, when you can afford three square meals a day.
Re: 2019: I Rather Stay At Home Than Vote For Old Politicians - Rude Boy (p-square) by OKorowanta: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Staying at home is a vote for Buhari ...Maks sure you go out and vote

I support Rude boy.
Even if he doesn't vote for Buhari,PDP said they've zoned the flag bearer to the north.
And we Southerners are foolishly queuing behind them like mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss? Runtown Inks New 'gun' Tattoo On His Body (photo) / Laura Ikeji Reveals Five Shocking Ways To Make Money On Instagram / Bbnaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Receive Their N5million Win From Pepsi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.