Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw (26935 Views)

19 American Actors And How Age has Affected Them(law OF LIFE) PHOTOS / Sherifa Gunu: Divorcing Ikechukwu Sunday, My Husband Has Affected My Kids / Mayorkun: "ASUU Strike Has Affected My Life Twice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw by Ellabae(f): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nobody wan die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw by blowjob: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
dizon:
Legal practitioner, Maurice Ampaw has advised celebrities who have been mentioned in death prophecies to take legal actions against the prophets.

Making a submission on Radio Univers’ mid-morning show, Brunch2Lunch on Tuesday, Maurice Ampaw said that death prophecies put persons in fear and affect their operations, hence, the need to sue

“As I speak to you right now, Shatta Wale is not himself. From the day the prophecy was made, he went to pray; he wept at Ebony’s funeral. Do you know what is affecting him in secrecy?” the ‘showbiz’ lawyer queried.

“Ask Shatta Michy(Shatta wale's lover) if Shatta Wale is able to perform in bed. His performance has reduced. He is undergoing mental shock and trauma. Although he has openly challenged the prophets, inwardly, he is afraid because nobody is comfortable with death. He can’t sleep.”

A Kasoa-based prophet, Charles Dady, is reported to have prophesied that Shatta Wale will commit suicide out of frustration. His prophecy followed Shatta Wale’s threat to burn some churches if prophecies about his death by Prophet E. K. Mensah of the Christ Vision Prayer Ministry and Prophet Cosmos Walker Afram do not come true by December 2018.

But Lawyer Maurice Ampaw asserts that it is out of place to make such pronouncements in public. According to him, people are unable to live a normal life after being told about a possible demise.

“When you come out to say Lawyer Ampaw has February to die, do you know the repercussions? You’ve spoilt my day and my month. I can’t satisfy a woman sexually because you’ve killed my libido,” he told host.

“It takes a free mind to be able to get an erection. You’ve denied me my sexual right.”

"How do you enjoy life? You enjoy life when you are not under any threat, right? But the moment there is threat and fear, that right to life and enjoyment is curtailed so you can go to the human right court and sue… It creates some sort of stigmatization on your life. Your businesses can even go down,” he averred.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Death-prophecy-has-affected-Shatta-Wale-s-libido-Maurice-Ampaw-627995
BUT DIS GHANA PEOPLE,DEY TAKE TIME ,WOWOO..DONKEY.

2 Likes

Re: Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw by CioAngels(f): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes, all the pastors should be sued for prophesying what they have no solutions to.
Re: Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw by steryj(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
mexxmoney:
Lol, so Shatta dey fear death like this? After all the noise wey the mumu dey make, I no know say e fit fear like this.
Have you read Macbeth? Pls give it a try. You can later relate.

1 Like

Re: Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw by Kokaine(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ibime:

Freeze no dey fear because Freeze knows these pastors are charlatans.

Shatta Wale actually believes they have some mystical powers thats why he keeps running around from dibia to dibia seeking protection and living in fear.

Let one Man of Dog pronounce fake death prophecy on me, I go laugh like Freeze.
this is the truth. our believe systems have a great impact on us psychologically. that man is tormented because he believes the idiot can possibly see the death of another person. meanwhile, its possible the bastard dies and shatta lives many more years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw by Paulcoker(m): 2:09am On Feb 22, 2018
This one is strong. Is it true or just a false write up?
Re: Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2018
mexxmoney:
Lol, so Shatta dey fear death like this? After all the noise wey the mumu dey make, I no know say e fit fear like this.

He's scared because he is religious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are / Mercy Aigbe Attends Widows Event In Her Hometown Despite Her Husband's Warning / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.