Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide (2245 Views)

Vocal Slender's New Status.lol / Pictures: Vocal Slender Performs In London At Coko Bar Music Festival / Wande Coal, Zeez, Dr Sid, Bracket, Jjc & Vocal Slender Perform @ O2 Arena. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by smile4kenn(m): 4:03am On Apr 24, 2010
His first major shot at the limelight was on the BBC 2 Programme 'Welcome to Lagos' aired at 9pm on 15, 22 April 2010. The whole world has been inspired by this 28 year old's determination to make it in the Music industry. The BBC 2 documentary has certainly changed this young man's life forever. His debut single ' OWO YAPA' is currently making waves worldwide.

Watch the Video
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHHUxYOjjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Eric Obuh also known as Vocal Slender or Slender (born 1982 in Ajegunle, Lagos Nigeria is an aspiring (Unsigned) reggae/rap artist based in Lagos, Nigeria. He featured on Part 1 of the BBC Documentary “Welcome to Lagos” aired on BBC 2 at 9pm on 15, 22 and 29 April 2010

His tracks are now available for free download on itunes and major digital download stores.
You can also buy his full album online on itunes.
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by sjeezy8: 4:39am On Apr 24, 2010
yeaahhhhhh that song is hot
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by smile4kenn(m): 4:43am On Apr 24, 2010
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by bgees(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2010
I happy for the guy o! cheesy I actually know him.
he surely benefited from the documentary. the guy is famous right now.
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by ElRazur: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2010
I don't think it is about been famous. Fame do not pay the bill. It is about how good one is, the deal available, the money to be made and the potentials to be exploited. Tupac knew this from way back hence why he said "phhuck the fame and give me the money".

Yes fame helps, but it can be done without it. The world's billionaire are not even known or famous.

As for Vocal Slender, I wish him all the best of luck, clearly he deserves to be successful and I really don't mind working with him. If you ever venture on this forum and see this, contact me please. My services are free. smiley
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by eldee(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2010
ElRazur:

I don't think it is about been famous. Fame do not pay the bill. It is about how good one is, the deal available, the money to be made and the potentials to be exploited. Tupac knew this from way back hence why he said "be intimate with the fame and give me the money".

Yes fame helps, but it can be done without it. The world's billionaire are not even known or famous.

As for Vocal Slender, I wish him all the best of luck, clearly he deserves to be successful and I really don't mind working with him. If you ever venture on this forum and see this, contact me please. My services are free. smiley

Yeah man . . . he's a Facebook hit, people want him to perform at the O2 . . . in showbiz, first thing you need.
He's even on Number 3 on the UK I-tunes Reggae charts.

Without any record label putting him there . . . we were his managers, agents, distribtors, everything grin grin

Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by ElRazur: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2010
That is good. I really wish he gets all his monies and pay off for that incident and then some more for him to do his own thing.
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by ElRazur: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2010
You have to love that first verse, everthing just flowed well well like pure water. I love it. grin Hooked on that first verse lol.
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by smile4kenn(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2010
moderator, this should be on the front page, Let us support him
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by Genuflect(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2010
Any link to the song?
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by DisGuy: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
So how does the money get to him from itunes,etc etc he has no manager/record company watching out for him, he probably doesn't know some dude is selling his t-shirt in Manchester cheesy
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by nellaluv(f): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
smile4kenn:
His first major shot at the limelight was on the BBC 2 Programme 'Welcome to Lagos' aired at 9pm on 15, 22 April 2010. The whole world has been inspired by this 28 year old's determination to make it in the Music industry. The BBC 2 documentary has certainly changed this young man's life forever. His debut single ' OWO YAPA' is currently making waves worldwide.

Watch the Video
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHHUxYOjjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Eric Obuh also known as Vocal Slender or Slender (born 1982 in Ajegunle, Lagos Nigeria is an aspiring (Unsigned) reggae/rap artist based in Lagos, Nigeria. He featured on Part 1 of the BBC Documentary “Welcome to Lagos” aired on BBC 2 at 9pm on 15, 22 and 29 April 2010

His tracks are now available for free download on itunes and major digital download stores.
You can also buy his full album online on itunes.
Where are they now?

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD! New Video: Korede Bello – Godwin / Akon Shocks Fans With Huge Brand New Mixtape / Gospel Artiste, Psalm Ebubereleases New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.