Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another (38422 Views)

Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by EmmaLege: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Ayodejioak(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Talkoonsocial:
Ok

You need to fire your social/Publicity adviser with these cheap stunts (or whoever is in charge - maybe yourself!).
Sincerely, will you visit a site like yours if you actually needed "more fun" based on your publicity?
If you keep up this way not even your enemy will visit your site cos they ll think there isn't any other harm for you. Step up!!

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Gruvychuky(f): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
9jaown:
Waiting for Mercy Johnson marriage to crash xo I can go and marry Her.
That's evil. Pray for people to succeed not fail
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
WotzupNG:
Churchill Olakunle has reacted to a claim made by his ex-wife, Tonto Dikeh, where she stated that he was married to someone else while while they were married. She made this revelation in an interview with Saturday Sun.

When the actress was asked if she still interacts with her ex-husband and whether she allows him to play a major role in the life of their son, Tonto Dikeh revealed that they just ended a child custody case in court which she wouldn’t like to talk about. Her quote:

Reacting to the news, Churchill took to Instagram to advice against trying to change what has already happened. He adviced such a person to move on cos doing that will amount to a waste of time. Screenshot below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/churchill-olakunle-tonto-dikeh/
No matter how clean and well dressed a pig is. The moment it sees mud, it must pay obeisance. Thats the case with Tonto. I knew when Tonto was single, when she was crying all over the place for a husband. The moment she found one( either by hook or crook, nobody knows), she changed and looked descent and responsible( the picture above and many of their pictures are an evidence). I spotted them recently on their son's birthday, trying to woo Churchill back but it's too late . She dragged that guy in the mud too much. Husband is the head of the house, no matter what. I respect the Guy's calmness all through. She must have now realised what it means for her to be in her matrimonial home. Tonto can't keep a home. I remember her ill-mannered comment on mercy Johnson yet, the latter is happily married as ever. Churchill must have realised his grave mistake of marrying tonto by now and he needs to be very careful because the jujuman wey do the first jaszz wey cover him face never die. This is a lesson for all the single guys out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Modupeolatemi01(f): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
God bless you sir. As if d guy is a saint, Churchill has many issues as tonto but people are always quick to attack Tonto cos we all know her past and turn a blind eye to Churchill who's a serial divorcee and cheat.

thorpido:
The husband abi na ex-husband has his own issues.Why are people always attacking Tonto and saying saying so much about her past?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Tonto the Drama KING - Ikwerre Ninja.

All the body enhancement-boobs and butt- were for her son's birthday cos she knew Big Church would be there but she was disappointed cos Churchill didn't even lose a wink over her.

Tonto, MOVE ON, Big Church has!!

This is one reason most men think women are weak..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by haslaw(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Churchill abused her, cheated on her. domestic abuse of anykind is bad

The problem with females such as you is that you believe you must always support a woman no matter what. You are even ready to create lies just to support a fellow woman.

Olakunle Churchill is a classical case of a man being the victim in a case of domestic violence.

Tonto Dike is the abuser in the house. There is a video of Tonto raining blows on her husband while Churchill was running from her trying to escape from the deadly blows. Tonto Dike pushed down her mother in law on the staircase.
Tonto Dike nearly gunned down her House help in Ghana (the Ghanian Police confirmed this).

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by zolapower: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Churchill should beg Tonto Dike to have him back,
She made him,
She introduced him to the world,
In fact, she is the source of all his success.
He can't score another lady as profitable as the mannerless hàg.

Shoutout to Sir Winston Churchill; the greatest Churchill ever.
This one is just a mistake.
The grear nwamaipka ,every hit na back to back,u are just gaining popularity by the day.
I wonder what nairaland would be like without your back to back comment that made the u.k tabloid headline every week. even efe pafun songs sef dey hail for where ur comment dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by guyla: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
were you married to another lady or not

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by zolapower: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
haslaw:

The problem with females such as you is that you believe you must always support a woman no matter what. You are even ready to create lies just to support a fellow woman.

Olakunle Churchill is a classical case of a man being the victim in a case of domestic violence.

Tonto Dike is the abuser in the house. There is a video of Tonto raining blows on her husband while Churchill was running from her trying to escape from the deadly blows. Tonto Dike pushed down her mother in law on the staircase.
Tonto Dike nearly gunned down her House help in Ghana (the Ghanian Police confirmed this).

Guy are you for real ? Please tell me this was a nollywood movie shut with TOTO DIKE staring as the boss and Churchill as the actor shocked
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by ndindiatu: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
fairfora:
No matter how clean and well dressed a pig is. The moment it sees mud, it must pay obeisance. Thats the case with Tonto. I knew when Tonto was single, when she was crying all over the place for a husband. The moment she found one( either by hook or crook, nobody knows), she changed and looked descent and responsible( the picture above and many of their pictures are an evidence). I spotted them recently on their son's birthday, trying to woo Churchill back but it's too late . She dragged that guy in the mud too much. Husband is the head of the house, no matter what. I respect the Guy's calmness all through. She must have now realised what it means for her to be in her matrimonial home. Tonto can't keep a home. I remember her ill-mannered comment on mercy Johnson yet, the latter is happily married as ever. Churchill must have realised his grave mistake of marrying tonto by now and he needs to be very careful because the jujuman wey do the first jaszz wey cover him face never die. This is a lesson for all the single guys out there.
Just shut up there. As if she can use juju on juju. Nonsense comment.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by zolapower: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She made him,

The grear nwamaipka ,every hit na back to back,u are just gaining popularity by the day.
I wonder what nairaland would be like without your back to back comment that made the u.k tabloid headline every week. even efe pafun songs sef dey hail for where ur comment dey.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Oselu28(f): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
I do not support tonto running her mouth upandan,but it is really difficult to move on or forget someone who used to mean the whole world to you esp when u never see or imagined that they will ever leave u.......Tonto needs love nd attention from a man

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Modupeolatemi01:

God bless you sir. As if d guy is a saint, Churchill has many issues as tonto but people are always quick to attack Tonto cos we all know her past and turn a blind eye to Churchill who's a serial divorcee and cheat.

Oselu28 post=65263303:
I do not support tonto running her mouth upandan,but it is really difficult to move on or forget someone who used to mean the whole world to you esp when u never see or imagined that they will ever leave u.......Tonto needs love nd attention from a man

Tonto is always the one crying foul.

From appearances, the guy is faring better.

If she needs the love of a man, let her be like Tiwa & settle amicably or like Toke and move on to the next fish.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
haslaw:

Please note that you don't need to join issues with some ladies on this forum. Please just ignore them. I am very close to Churchill's brother and i knew when the whole stuff started. This is the guy who hardly talks. All the Tonto's allegations are unwarranted. Every sane human being knows Tonto can lie for africa. She is even worse than stephanie otobo in framing stories and worse in a real life than she was in the movie acts. I am still in awe, that Churchill could stoop so low to marry that girl. Well, at times when jazz is at work, you would not understand what you are doing until it finishes its assignment on you. Tonto claims she made churchill, lol. If I did not know the family through his brother, who is also a nairalander, I would have believed all she said. Look at tonto before and after she got married. That alone would tell if she actually made the guy or he was the one who made her. Just look at her body and look and her life before and after marriage. He must have learnt his lesson and in case he has not, I doubt if he ever will.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by bayocanny: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
aaronson:
British never liked Winston Churchill and as a result he was voted out of office after ww2, he was never great. Him, FDR and Stalin worked things out against Hitler. FDR was the great one and Stalin was the Dogged one, Churchill was just an author and poet so he could have written anything to seem great but he was never near greatness.
Hmmm...Historian cum free thinker!!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by 9jaown(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gruvychuky:

That's evil. Pray for people to succeed not fail
madam. Is it your pray!! Ok. Let me ask you, are you not praying for Buhari to lost in next year election. Madam pray for people to succeed.

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
ndindiatu:

Just shut up there. As if she can use juju on juju. Nonsense comment.
Thank you
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
This woman has no manners or sense. Just a good actress
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by donbenie(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Biitch..

Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by afbstrategies: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sound like she actually love him more than he does but the damage has been done. Women should try to control their emotions while in marriage or relationships because it's hard to walk certain things back. Good luck to both of them. Time for them and all of us to move on.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by sandrahnaub(f): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
In other words....tonto is/was right undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good Evening All...

I am a recent graduate of University of Benin and awaiting Nysc. Due to the lingering Nasu strike which has deferred service to late this year, I would be available for any Internship or Blue collar job for the next 6months or more in Lagos. I possess the requisite management and technical skills for effective transactions or dealings within an organisation, and also possess great interpersonal skills. Please any interested employer or recruiter can please chat me up or reach me either through my email or given number.

Number: 08117652066, 08142752421.

Email: Elvissaiboye@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Sincerely.

Elvis.

P.S. such offer should be within Alimosho or Ikeja L.G.A.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by achiever12: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She made him,

And who told you that she made him? You mean Churchill that gives so much for charity was made by Tonto dike? Some of your comments are unlearned
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by lordpherow98(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

shocked
Your name sums it all

TheUpsetGirl sad

How come you know he did all those things you mentioned to her?

You were the house help abi?
Maybe he also molested you.
I understand why you are so bitter cry

Just sue him and get small change from his pocket
HOEloshi grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by slightlyMad(f): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She made him,

and over 77 people liked this dumb post?
the only way tonto got her fame is by displaying her ignorance and attacking other celebs on twitter the kemi olunloyo way
is that what y'all 77 empty skull accepts as "tonto introduced him to the world"

May mad women never introduce us to the world in Jesus name
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by cooltola(m): 3:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by italo: 3:28am On Feb 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Do you have proof or you heard it from Tonto's mouth...

...meanwhile there is video evidence of Tonto abusing him.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Kobicove(m): 5:18am On Feb 22, 2018
This guy made the mistake of marrying a tart undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She made him,

Oh my God who brought you this sadistic evil minded depressed, attention seeking, retarded fool back?
I can see your words are now softened.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another by iTommie(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2018
bluntolumide:
DRAMA queen, DRAMA king drama family......

instead of concentrating on how to groom your son to become a responsible man in future...... you are here wailing playing the victim....

who knows how many sex you've had.with other men before getting married to him.... but he never complained angry........

You tried�
abi na conscience dey affect you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.