Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Payporte Advantage For Sponsoring Bbnaija - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Payporte Advantage For Sponsoring Bbnaija (435 Views)

Earn Passive Bitcoin Daily [Monday - Friday Every Week] & No Sponsoring Involved / How Grow Your Bitcoins While You Sleep...no Recruiting Or Sponsoring Required / Invest In Waawu Advantage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payporte Advantage For Sponsoring Bbnaija by leej(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
A lot of Nigerians watch BBNaija and it is very obvious that they can't miss PayPorte's adverts. Some can even sing the song from begging to the end and for the slogan it keeps ringing in the head even after the advert. However, over 80% of the BBNaija viewers had never visited PayPorte;s website.
I understand Payporte's efforts in trying to win the Nigerian online market, after all this is the best time for them to do so especially when the presumed top online market place are messing up lately. The two major online market has succeeded in winning the heart of Nigerians and with this, Nigerians don't tend to think twice when purchasing items from these sites.
To me, I can proudly say these two major online market place having been messing up most especially in the accept of their flash sales. The flash sales idea has been a fraud. I am a major online customer because I had come to believe that I can only get honest sellers online and I will get the quality for my money due to the reputation of the online market place. Most of the items in my home are purchased online e.g Tv, Tv stand, wrist watches, shoes, shirts, suites, refrigerator, washing machine, gas cooker, mattress, kitchen appliances you name it.
lately I have not had confidence in purchasing things online due to these everyday slash sales which isn't actually a slash sale. For example an item was displayed online for N23,500 and few weeks later they will advertise the same item for N38,000 slashed to N24,900.
While watching the BBNaija show yesterday with my wife, the PayPorte advert came up and my wife was singing along, this started a discussion and I asked her if she ever visited the website and her response was NO. The is the same with so many viewers.
I decided to visit PayPorte's website today and I was amazed with the number of items they have and the prices. However, I didn't have enough cash in my credit card to purchase the lovely home theater I saw, but I will definitely visit the site again and soon. I encourage people to do so too, at least help their market for they support your favorite TV show.

1 Like

Re: Payporte Advantage For Sponsoring Bbnaija by Promxy94(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes o
I think Nigerians should start supporting and patronising the brand.
Re: Payporte Advantage For Sponsoring Bbnaija by Promxy94(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes o
Pay porte ur preferred online store...
Re: Payporte Advantage For Sponsoring Bbnaija by leej(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
That slogan heh!!
Promxy94:
Yes o
Pay porte ur preferred online store...

(1) (Reply)

Land Investment At Del Estate / 30% interest on every million you invested / Trade, Invest And Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.