Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

PREPARE - The End Is Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PREPARE - The End Is Here. (338 Views)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / The End Is Near, The Wormwood Prophecy (asteroid Apophis) / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PREPARE - The End Is Here. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yesterday I was in an heavenly vision, going through the heavenly planes and I entered a particular sphere and I saw numerous soldiers training and preparing for war, I was just wondering and walking around the camp, then an invisible spirit which can only been seen by few even in the Spiritual realm came to me and said to me these are preparing for the war on earth, it will happen soon, she mentioned a particular month, a day and a time June 6th 7am to signify something great to happen that day, then I saw those numerous soldiers trooping down and going for the battle, and we following closely.

Very soon, nothing else will matters. Only your survival will matters, you won't even remember your family talkless of whether you owns a company or a fleet of cars, whether you are schooling or a top shot in your organization, whatever you can do now, do it to save your life, repent, give your life to Christ, give and help those you can, store up treasures and good works for yourself in heaven so that on the judgement day you will have a good reward for your sojourn on earth. Live your life righteously and desist from unrighteousness, that day comes where nothing else will matters, nothing else will matters.

Matthew 24:29-31 King James Version (KJV)
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Let's Stand and watch.
PREPARE - FOR THE END IS HERE.
-Evang T.R Fred.

(1) (Reply)

7 Important Facts About Evangelist Billy Graham / U.S Evangelist Billy Graham Passed Away At Age 99 / Do Christians Have To Obey The Laws Of The Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.