Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,389 members, 7,917,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

Rev. Billy Graham Goes Home To Rest @ 99 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Billy Graham Goes Home To Rest @ 99 (442 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Billy Graham Goes Home To Rest @ 99 by NMotorwerks: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
The longtime Evangelist fondly referred to as the "America's Pastor" counseled presidents and took the gospel round the world for more than 60 years. During his "global Crusade" from Puerto Rico 1995, his sermons were translated simultaneously into 48 languages and transmitted to 185 countries by satellite. He went home to be with the Lord earlier today at 99 years. The Christian world will surely miss him. I will miss you too but your wonderful work lives on. Have a good rest and good night.

Re: Rev. Billy Graham Goes Home To Rest @ 99 by Oyinprince(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
It pays to live a life of impact, his works would forever be remembered.

(1) (Reply)

How RCCG Became Babylon City!!! In 1998 / My Encounter With A Fraudster Masquerading As Apostle Johnson Suleman / At Least 16 Dead As Lightning Strikes Church In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.