Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (36599 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by francisbarrack(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

You can help her in getting a new phone if you have more than enough cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

Asking for money might just be her weak point

bird of d same feather leleyii

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by MChaze25(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
95% of girls has nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex, the painful part is, they think the deserve the whole world, and they are always the first yo cry foul when tins dont go their way,

How person wan even find wife for this nigeria sef

My dear the thing tire me o..

I dey plan go Oyibo land go find wife o..
Me and my guys have concluded on this last week..
Na so so crazy ladies full this country..
Good ones rare like complete pack of sardines.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by emmyreb(f): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2018
I hate it when I read stuffs like this....d gal is too demanding, for instance, I need a phone, I run joint biz with my boyfriend even dou I'm still a student, I raised certain cash for the phone through my bro and dropped it for biz, like seriously, I do get frustrated with my phone malfunctioning and do complain to my boyfriend alot about the phone but I likewise made it known to him that I don't want him to get the phone since I'm having families that can help me with it.

Funniest part of it is, when friends see my phone, they'll be like, can't your boyfriend change your phone? my replies is always, how many contributions yours don do in your life than knacking

but the truth is, I personally, I'm capable of buying the phone myself just don't want to coz immediately I do, my families will know how heavy I'm and will want to withdraw a little responsiblities

back to topic.......biko drop the gal jorh coz she'll ask your close friends for money in exchange for sex when you don't have much on you

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Sike(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2018
rekeson:

U and ur likes are the reason boys are doing unimaginable things to make money.
gbam
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
Her mood suddenly became gloomy but she didn't wanted making it oblivious.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: My phone is really bad
Me: oh, really?
She: yea.. It's a techno phone
Me: oh, nice phone.
She: but I can't use it because it's bad, I need a new phone
Me: No response*
She: you can get it for me as a Val gift.
Me: lol.. Yeah sure.
She: please let go to the bank now, Diamond bank is very close
Me: The line is to much, I can't stand under the sun
She: You will wait here, I will go for you
Me: C'mon I can't give you my Atm
She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
Me: I don't have a Mobile App
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?
Me: no, I didn't

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by kilojoDesigns: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone should please read and summarize to me,the epistle too long

Sure, ive got you. Op wan chop but the resturant food too dey expensive, he come buy only water commot.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Emmasteev(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Those Types of girls nowadays are plenty,see what buhari have turned every one into [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

She's over demanding doesn't mean she's not a nice girl or she doesn't have good characters

Bird of feathers.... Hungry girls everywhere nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by ayubaikemba(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2018
run for your life, don't go to her again. God will will give you your heart desires
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
95% of girls has nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex, the painful part is, they think the deserve the whole world, and they are always the first yo cry foul when tins dont go their way,

Nigeria girls are really hungry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 22, 2018
JamaicanLove:
But una done.f.uck sha.. we no hear that part o. Na when she done dey demand for phone, u want come dey carry epistle worry us for here.. go and fix your dilapidated relationship and leave us alone.

See your big mouth like Pussy
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by DrHighchief(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:
Ehee!...So?

Since today will be the last day you will be communicating with her, what do you want us to do?
clap for him
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Eagba:
your sense is in tartar

Chai funke MhizAJ don suffer, I'm sure she will regretting she posted such nonsense by now.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Dramadiddy(m): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2018
Atlantia:

I know right?! cheesy
That's the first thing that popped into my head when I read that part. grin
lmao... where you been tho
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2018
akiOYIBO:
I would be a vast and immense idiot to even hand her over the N1500 recharge card. If just me on earth women will perish and die of hunger. Nonsense selfish set of creatures!!

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by sulakishop(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2018
She's your MMM... grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by yabas(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Liliyann:
Someone should please read and summarize to me,the epistle too long

Dont be stupid, u cant read a few paragraphs? I have observed many dull girls here.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by yabas(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

Shut the fk up

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin cheesy

There's nothing there

would you have reached this same conclusion if it were the guy asking for sex? be honest
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Holamscoh:

See your big mouth like Pussy

How you take see am? If u no be Olosho..
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Atlantia(f): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Dramadiddy:
lmao... where you been tho
I've been around. smiley
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Handsomecole(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2018
This days are worse , its very hard to enjoy dating without money. You have just hit the nail on the head.
izzy4shizzy:

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Dramadiddy(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2018
Atlantia:

I've been around. smiley
decided to come outta ya shell for once.. nice nice.. good to see you anyways
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:
So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

I once met this Girl in the room of my guy when she came to charge her only God knows what, then I fell partially in love with her. I collected her number and I started courting her on WhatsApp which she consented.

In the space of 1weeks, she demanded for airtime which I innocently sent her an amount of N1500. I believed we where flowing not until she asked again in a space of 5days, not that I hadn't the cash to send but I was just trying to use my common sense by telling her I will send but not immediately.

It was during this time I had a rethought about this and stop replying her messages on WhatsApp. We didn't communicate for about 2 months not until yesterday, she called me and said that she was angry with me for not contacting her for a long time. She said I should come to her hostel to see her.

I decided going to the hostel because I had in mind that after I see her, I will go to my guy's lodge around that area.

Before i reached her hostel, i branched to a bank around my area but the crowd was enormous, I had to see her like that because I can't wait.
When I reached her hostel, i entered, she was on bum-short. She was like, where is my Valentine gift, I told her when I would be going home, we will branch to the bank, that I had no cash right there with me.
She asked if I would eat, I said no, she started using indirect means to make sure i lavish on her. Our conversion was like

She: OK, you have Mobile App right? Please transfer some money for me so I will buy the phone
She: OK.. What about your sim? I can transfer with your sim, hope you registered your acct with this sim?

I waiting for like 5min, and all she was talking was Money Money Money. I felt some uncomfortable And I told her to be ready That on Saturday, I will send her the money and even take her out. I Collected her account details and boom, off I go.
I think, today would be the very last day I would chat or even communicate her again.

Tales from a Senseless Human

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Atlantia(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Dramadiddy:
decided to come outta ya shell for once.. nice nice.. good to see you anyways
Don't blame me for staying in there. My shell is so cozy. I just decided to take a walk and see what's going on in the land of the humans... grin
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=ItzChinnex post=65258553]So I stopped replying her messages on WhatsApp because she was too over demanding.

u sef, ordinary send me airtime u went and sent 1500, money that u can use to send airtime 5times as a student, you showed her the only problem you have with money is how to spend it so she is tryna help.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by safarigirl(f): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
ItzChinnex:

I would sincerely like to know where you guys meet these kinds of girls

The nerve of her! Is due daft? There is no tact whatsoever, even reading this makes me want to slap sense into the girl, I applaud you for not losing your sh*t in the face of such temptation.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Dramadiddy(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Atlantia:

Don't blame me for staying in there. My shell is so cozy. I just decided to take a walk and see what's going on in the land of the humans... grin
"my shell is so cozy yen yen yen" do you have Whatsapp now?
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Funkybabee(f): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Her word Really show enough how can u talk last to a person since two months and what next when u first see him again is to ask for a money,wonder where some people brain dey....
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Atlantia(f): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Dramadiddy:
"my shell is so cozy yen yen yen" do you have Whatsapp now?
You're so silly.
I've always had whatsapp.
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by 3millionia: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Evince:

because of this ur English I will not give again

Get alof here menh
Re: Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back by Dramadiddy(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Atlantia:

You're so silly.
I've always had whatsapp.
expecting your message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.