Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Let Me Manipulate You, I Was Raised Without A Mommy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Manipulate You, I Was Raised Without A Mommy. (420 Views)

MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / If you see this in him or her, she was raised by housemaid & cartoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Manipulate You, I Was Raised Without A Mommy. by lanya: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
I am angry! I have had tears in my eyes the whole morning for something that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Once again, the common narrative of a young girl being told stories of wealth and splendour by a man just because he wants to hit it has played out. Yes, this man is married, Yes, this girl was stupid but that is not even the issue here. The issue here is, somewhere in all of this, this man is not bothered, what am I saying? He’s a bastard.

And then someone is telling me not to blame him because he didn’t grow up in the best of circumstances. Wooooooow.

I believe we all have stories, some are more bleeped up than others, but we have all been through shit. We have all experienced pain from abandonment, unrequited love or just plain not getting our way. Is that now an excuse to be a sorry excuse of a human being? to derive pain from peoples hurt? I know we’re a summation of traits inherited from our parents and our experiences but I also know that ultimately, we determine how we end up. Ultimately, the decision of whether to be a good or a bad person rests on you. AND yes, behaviours can be changed through conscious effort.

Having said that, I’ll go ahead to put down signs to watch out for in a person to know if they’re being manipulative so you can detach yourself or best know how to play the cards you’re being dealt with.

Manipulative people believe that their way of handling a situation is the only way because it means that their needs are being met, and that’s all that matters. Ultimately, all situations and relationships are about them, damn what you feel. If there’s a problem, its your fault, never theirs. everyone in their life has wronged them, everyone treats them like crap or at least that;s what they tell you. Ultimately they may try to get you to take responsibility for satisfying their needs, leaving no room for fulfilling yours.
Manipulative people disregard boundaries. They are relentless in the pursuit of what they want and have little regard for who gets hurt along the way. They will crowd into your space, most times taking you away from your usual life. they will try to tell you why your friends are bad news. Essentially, they want to be the only one in your life. They can be likened to a parasite—in the natural world this is often an acceptable relationship. In human behavior, however, feeding off of someone at their expense is depleting, exhausting, weakening, and demeaning
Manipulative people prey on our sensibilities. They know they have a good chance of hooking you into a relationship because you are a kind, feeling, caring person, and, of course, because you want to help. They may cater to your goodness and kindness at first, often praising you for the wonderful person you are. But over time, praise of these qualities will be minimized because you are being used in the service of someone who really doesn’t care about you. They really just care about what you can do for them.
They will always always talk shit about others to you. If you are stupid,...read more @https://olliealley./2018/02/21/let-me-manipulate-you-i-was-raised-without-a-mommy/

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA DOUBLE WAHALA Miracle At It Again / Can This Ever Happen ??? / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.