Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG (12239 Views)

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by deji17: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
All the houses seized from Dieziani and other looters that were reported by almost all the news media in Nigeria and beyond are propaganda too? Nigerians know who the propagandist are. Ordinary Nigerians may not be as vocal and loud like this Fayose, but they know what is going on

Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by osusuallstars: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
WELL SPOKEN FAYOSE. WHEN SEE AND TALKED BUT HEED NOT KILLS A CHILD ,BUT WHEN THE SEE AND DID NOT TALK KILLS A MAN
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by kristisking(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided what concern him mischievous.if he no publish it do your worst.
Blind follower. Get sense
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Pecca: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
DMerciful:
They wanted to hide propaganda by claiming they have sold the recovered properties thus escaping the explanation and prosecution of those behind the stolen properties. Time to test the false integrity of Mr Integrity
What integrity? Integrity entails sticking to your words. Tell me one thing this Mr Integrity has said and stood by it. Is it his boast about foreign hospitals? His asset declaration? Fighting Boko boys from the front and defeating them in 3mnths? The man na bad product jare!!

1 Like

Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Lipscomb(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
You should tell fayose that
samuel2018:

Receive sense

Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Doerstech(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oshomoke Himself....
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by begwong: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
True talk � ✔ � uncle fash!
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by smileyoo: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
governor fayose is right, but in this govt of change, accountability and responsibility 're two key words that can never be found in their dictionary of change, because they 're also corrupt. they 'll never do that.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
APC driving the country in darkness with no headlights
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by tellmemore15: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
the topic should have read, Incoming president tells out going president. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Nackzy: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Angelparadise:
Well meaning and sane nigeria are solidly in support of Ekiti Governor on this execpt Zombias that are curse to asslick haba baba!
Angel Wats up can we chat privately...forget those certified scammers called APC
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by omenkaLives(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
On this, I stand with Fayose. Disclosure is pretty much important.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ture talk
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by ukejejohnson(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
asawanathegreat:
I concur with U Fayose

So that when power change hand and buhari is out they will go and nullify it from the buyers and give it back to the criminals abi? See una sense

Anonymous please[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good Evening All...

I am a recent graduate of University of Benin and awaiting Nysc. Due to the lingering Nasu strike which has deferred service to late this year, I would be available for any Internship or Blue collar job for the next 6months or more in Lagos. I possess the requisite management and technical skills for effective transactions or dealings within an organisation, and also possess great interpersonal skills. Please any interested employer or recruiter can please chat me up or reach me either through my email or given number.

Number: 08117652066, 08142752421.

Email: Elvissaiboye@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Sincerely.

Elvis.

P.S. such offer should be within Alimosho or Ikeja L.G.A.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by ukejejohnson(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
G Fayose in as much as there's little truth in what you're saying but you won't escape yours ok.

All these things you're bringing out now happened in GEJ regime but you failed to mention it and came out now to disturb our ears bcuz yours is close abi?

Oya I sympathize with you Fayose you hear! Since is what you're looking for, But you must face yours no vex or voluntarily bring your looted own now.

In case you forgot too, this is nigeria Fayose. Where a police man who's smoking weed will still see you smoking and arrest you�

So shut up and wait for your turn abeg

Next!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by VictorEkwere: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/publish-properties-recovered-efcc-owners-selling-fayose-tells-fg/ The only Nigerian governor that sees and speaks the mind of Nigerians. Mr president we need the comprehensive lists of the loots and the looters.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by DMerciful(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Can't you see the sarcasm in my comment?
Pecca:

What integrity? Integrity entails sticking to your words. Tell me one thing this Mr Integrity has said and stood by it. Is it his boast about foreign hospitals? His asset declaration? Fighting Boko boys from the front and defeating them in 3mnths? The man na bad product jare!!
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Okponbibi2014: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
APC used propaganda to win 2015 election but finds it difficult to rule using the same tool.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by tunjibadosnen: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
fayose, it seems you want to confirm whether they will declare all they have secretly collected from you, don't worry we know your trick!!!
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by chibuikesilver0: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Interesting
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by MrRichmond: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fayose spoke the truth, transparency and accountability are the tenets of democracy.
If the fed govt can't disclose the individuals involved in the looted properties, including the so called sales of these properties then Nigerians should know that this is just another propaganda!
Most Nigerians are wiser now....well... except the dumb zombies who follow blindly!

1 Like

Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Stephenydaniel(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yes o ,its necessary for him to publish so we can no the thieves ,incase dey later in d future comes to contest for an electoral post.dey cnt b posting yahoo guz n oda criminals who stole ntn compared to dias. Haba,a thief is a thief .dey r worse criminals
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by bedspread: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Don't be surprised if Lions have eaten the houses, plus the lands too grin
grin grin grin Wellcome to Nigeria
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by omokaylove: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
NaijaMutant:

This is one of the things that is wrong with Nigeria
seconded sir!
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by omokaylove: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
desiredmee:
Here is a governor thinking and saying what our senators should be passing as a bill.Nice one coming from governor Fayose
u are right.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by ancientbanana: 1:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Omeokachie:
This government tire me.

Just the same way they stole Nigeria blind in PTF under the watch of Buhari, same way they are looting Nigeria right under his nose!
this is epic. The pic make laugh my ribs come crack
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by ancientbanana: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
zombie spotted.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:59am On Feb 22, 2018
As PMB failed to publish his WAEC certificate,so also he will fail to publish names of looters and buyers.

To know who Sane and Insane just come to Nairaland forum
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Spidermon: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Lipscomb:

Why are you talking like a slave?
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Splashme: 7:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Desyner:
Yes. We need to see it.
Re: Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG by Austileo: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2018
this government both apc n buhari need complete formatting,its too corrupt,infact it has damage d country hard disk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC Power Blocs Battle For National Chairmanship Position / Bandit Leader, Dan Karami, Orders Zamfara People To Stop Using Dauran Market / PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.