Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Sell More Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell More Facebook (317 Views)

Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / You Can Sell More! / These Numbers Show Shoprite, DSTV, MTN Sell More In SA Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell More Facebook by MrBlazy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Are you still running your business online without building a social list?

Then you are leaving too much money on the table.

Facebook messenger bot is the new trend and you have to start building a list if you really want to make more money over and over again

No matter any business you are into, you need to start building your list because that is where the money is.

Your list is one of your greatest assets.

I am here to help you set up a professional Facebook Chat bot for your business.

Here is what I will do for you...

✔ I will create your messenger chatbot and link it to your facebook page

✔ I will add different product categories to your bot with product image, call to order button, buy now and share button.

✔ I will add your whatsapp number to your product image such that customers can chat with you directly on WhatsApp with just one click. No need to save your number before chatting with you. I will also show you how to do it on any broadcast you are sending out(This strategy is bae)

✔ I will create automated messages that will instantly reply anyone that comments on any of your facebook post or specific post

✔ I will set up certain keywords that your bot users can use to request for any information i.e. your free eBook, video or link to register for a webinar, any of your product they are interested in buying, etc

✔ I will set up automated messages to instantly reply anyone that interacts with your Facebook page using particular keywords/phrases

✔ I will set up your chatbot to automatically deliver downloadable files such as ebooks, videos, audio etc and have your bot users download it with one click without them leaving facebook.

✔ I will filter your chatbot users for broadcast purposes such that, when you want to send broadcast, you will be able to differentiate between those who bought your butt enlargement cream from those who bought your slimming tea.

✔ I will show you how to send broadcast messages directly to the inbox of your bot users.

✔ You will also get my 24/7 support for 30 days

✔ I will show you how to grow your subscriber list

✔ (For network marketers) I will show you how to generate leads with your bot and convert them into downlines. You don't need to go about spamming facebook groups

If you are a speaker, thought leader, blogger, mini importer, writer, coach, trainer etc, you need to start I will always give you something to sooth your need.

If you need samples of my past projects, contact me because I cant drop the links here.

Price is N5,000 (Non Negotiable)

If you are interested just call/WhatsApp +2347037416324

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Masked Men Attack French Embassy In Burkina Faso / 70% Nigerians Prefer Cash On Delivery To Online Payment / Transfer Of Funds Parole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.