Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,545 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts (4320 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Army Reveals Those Behind Nnamdi KANU, Ipob / Biafra: We Are Solidly Behind Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by drss2(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
OP with due respect, If the FG have invaded his home, you would have saved yourself the trouble of writing this meaningless article

when I started reading, I thought you would ask the FG why they invade Kanu's home when the matter was still in court undecided

Secondly you are admitting now that the army invaded his home, the very people you are writing to defend said that they never visited Kanu undecided

In summary, your write-up have buttressed the fact that Buhari is nempotic! You are portraying Buhari in a bad light which is really the fact

He was quick on Shites, Igbos but very quiet on the herdsmen

I think those calling Buhari a terrorist is not wrong!

buari dullard supporters know very well dat Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance is connected to nijeriyan army military invasion into his home, but ar desperately trying to change d narrative dat Nnamdi Kanu fled to suit d wishes of their beloved satanic govt.

we IPOB already know everything, we just watching to see how far dis shameless govt will go in their pretence. wait n see.

3 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
jomonic:
I suspect that they killed him. Both he and his parents have not been heard from ever since. Tearfully too I suspect his parents met the same fate. They won't hold him for this long and still deny. Kanu too won't be alive and stay quiet.
But how was he gotten that not even one person saw when he was captured or killed? There were people monitoring activity in the area during that invasion. Someone should have seen something. There was a time Orji Uzor Kalu said Nnamdi Kanu was in London. Someone like Orji Uzor should know something better than us. I guess he was indirectly telling us Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere hiding.

2 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by dlondonbadboy: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:

What if he is no more interested and decides to remain silent or whatever plan he has got? Being silent doesn't mean captivity or death.

In one simple sentence...why do you want to know where kanu is? Do you care about him?
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by HiddenShadow: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:

What if he is no more interested and decides to remain silent or whatever plan he has got? Being silent doesn't mean captivity or death.

Are you a Yoruba man.?

Only Yoruba people think as you do.

2 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

In one simple sentence...why do you want to know where kanu is? Do you care about him?
I am only asking questions surrounding his disappearance so we can have a better picture information us about what is actually going on.
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by dlondonbadboy: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:

I am only asking questions surrounding his disappearance so we can have a better picture information us about what is actually going on.

Your post doesn't seem like you want to know what's going on...Seems you were there when everything happened. If you really want to know where kanu is, locate the nearest IPOB gathering near you...

Dalu.

3 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by eodavids(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:
The day the Nigerian army invaded Nnamdi Kanu's residence I believe there were IPOB supporters and the general public surrounding the area and watching events unfold. There is no way the army would invade and it wouldn't draw people's attention to the area. If the Nigerian army actually captured Nnamdi Kanu and whisked him away I believe the spectators watching events in the area would have seen it. If they never saw it then it means the Nigerian Army never met him in his residence when the got to his house. Even if the Nigerian army captured Nnamdi Kanu somewhere else how is it possible that not even one person among his entourage and the public saw anything when he was captured?

I have a feeling Nnamdi Kanu planned this whole drama with the government and Nigerian army as a means for him to quietly walk away freely and abandon his agitation for Biafra without looking like a coward if he just openly decides to abandon the struggle. Or he possibly decided on his own to use the invasion of his residence as a cover to runaway from the trouble he brought upon himself without looking like a coward.

UPDATE: Some posters are saying the army invaded by 2am at night. It was reported by The Sun that they invaded by 4 - 5pm.
http://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-soldiers-invade-nnamdi-kanus-family-house-many-feared-killed/

Vanguard also reported the invasion happened at the evening hours around 5.30pm: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/troops-invade-home-ipob-leader/

@Delivar, when you want to speculate on an issue, do not say "the truth..."

Have you no value for a truth that you tell the world your personal speculation and call it truth?

2 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Delivar(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
eodavids:

@Delivar, when you want to speculate on an issue, do not say "the truth..."

Have you no value for a truth that you tell the world your personal speculation and call it truth?
I know. I did it that way as a click bait. The title is actually a clip of the full title: Seeking the truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's unknown whereabouts

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by HiddenShadow: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:

I know. I did it that way as a click bait. The title is actually a clip of the full title: Seeking the truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's unknown whereabouts

Fulani Terrorists are in your villages killing your people while you are on Nairaland trying to stop an internationally backed movement.

2 Likes

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by eodavids(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Delivar:

[s][/s]

Okay
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
tolugar:
Nnamdi Kanu if alive and free can never stop talking even in hiding.

It's either he is being held somewhere or he is dead
He actually stands to gain a lot if he is alive ,escaped from the military. His supporters will see him as unbeatable and smarter than the fg. We must also know that 3 people are presently missing,kanu plus his father and mother.
The most paulsible explanation is that he is dead. With his death,the ipob fever or activities will die a natural death gradually
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Ken4Christ: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Why do you need the family to say something about the invasion? The video is still on youtube

Which video? The video of the invasion or that which gave details on how many members of the family is missing? Please, I love to know which of the video you are talking about.
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Jokerman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
I for one knows that Kanu must have made a deal with FG.... the invasion was just a smokescreen for him to move away and stay quiet....

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by reality1010: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
You read that 24 bodies where taken away that day and you are still asking for witness ..even the old cook and dog was not spared
You r going too far,even bags of rice,beans, wristwatch and other personal items belonging to d guy were looted by d army.Police later came to complete d looting.

1 Like

Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Delivar:

But how was he gotten that not even one person saw when he was captured or killed? There were people monitoring activity in the area during that invasion. Someone should have seen something. There was a time Orji Uzor Kalu said Nnamdi Kanu was in London. Someone like Orji Uzor should know something better than us. I guess he was indirectly telling us Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere hiding.

Orji Uzor Kalu is human and no matter his status in society he might not be above mischief.
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by onatisi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kanu is dead
People should just get used to that fact
He will never be seen again
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by gidgiddy: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
onatisi:

He actually stands to gain a lot if he is alive ,escaped from the military. His supporters will see him as unbeatable and smarter than the fg. We must also know that 3 people are presently missing,kanu plus his father and mother.
The most paulsible explanation is that he is dead. With his death,the ipob fever or activities will die a natural death gradually

Movements for independence do not die because the leader died.

Herbert Macauley started the movement for Nigerias independence from Britain. He died and others like Zik, Awolowo and Benson took over the fight.

Ojukwu started the Biafran struggle but Biafra is still with us 50 years later and several years since the death of Ojukwu.

So the death of a leader never mean the end of the movement as long as the movement has captured the mind of the people and taken root
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by derrydinny: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
op is right, the army can't take kanu away without anyone noticing, they came with force, you can't take away a man with much following like kanu with force and people won't know
secondly, his family members reaction betrays the assumption that kanu was taken away by the army, your family member can't be taken away and you won't be crying and protesting, his family members are not even disturbing the government

to me though, I think kanu was advised to run away from Nigeria or risk being killed
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by derrydinny: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
igbos are always scared, ojukwu ran away from nigeria after the civil war, nnamdi kanu is also gone, yoruba will stand by their people even in the face of death, an example is adekunle fajuyi.

igbos are very fraudulent, an average igbo man thinks of swindling his partner, igbos can't be trusted with money

you all will continue to suffer in nigeria because of the coup you guys did over 50 years ago while zik was on medical leave in the carribean! carribean has never been known as a medical superpower.

asslicking igbos
Re: The truth behind Nnamdi Kanu's Unknown Whereabouts by egbabiekperemo1: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
derrydinny:
igbos are always scared, ojukwu ran away from nigeria after the civil war, nnamdi kanu is also gone, yoruba will stand by their people even in the face of death, an example is adekunle fajuyi.

igbos are very fraudulent, an average igbo man thinks of swindling his partner, igbos can't be trusted with money

you all will continue to suffer in nigeria because of the coup you guys did over 50 years ago while zik was on medical leave in the carribean! carribean has never been known as a medical superpower.

asslicking igbos

Foolish afonja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman / Mohammed Junaid, The Problem Of Nigeria Are Your Brothers And You, Not Igbos / Attacks: Army Begins Show Of Force In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.