Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Free Relationship Tips(part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Relationship Tips(part 2) (664 Views)

Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship / Free Relationship Tips(part 4) / Your Free Relationship Tips (part 1&2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Relationship Tips(part 2) by lelads(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2010
11. Communicate

When couples are having problems in a relationship, communication is the first thing to stop. It is often easier to just be quiet than to get mad. When rebuilding relationships, just as communication was the first to stop, it now needs to be the first to start. This will require that both individuals let down their guard and pretty much throw caution to the wind. Healing in the relationship cannot start until you talk. Make an agreement that you will talk about anything and everything and that you will listen, really listen. That does not mean that you will agree with everything, which is perfectly fine. However, if you do not agree, do not yell, rather, the two of you need to calmly discuss the issue and together, work out a solution. This is hard work but within a very short time, you will both feel much better, individually and as a couple.

12. A Night Of Passion,

Read the rest of this article on http://www.leaddate..com

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Ohhhhhhhhhhhh / Childhood Frienship Or Relationship: Which One Do I Go For? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.