Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

INEC Have Refused To Pay Some Of Us That Worked As Corp Members And Excorp M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Have Refused To Pay Some Of Us That Worked As Corp Members And Excorp M (343 Views)

Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / INEC Have Clearly Rigged The Presidential Elections For PDP / INEC Have No Power To Cancel An Election Already Announced By The R/officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Have Refused To Pay Some Of Us That Worked As Corp Members And Excorp M by Illegal44: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone I had my service year last in Anambra state during which some of us desided against all odds to participate in the governorship election as Corp member and excorp member INEC adhoc staff.despite the security treats in the state then,for the sake of service to our mother land,the money,the experience and the fact that it could add to our CV.
First we had 3days training from 8am to 4pm daily without food or even water, the tress was soo much but we completed it.
We where asked to camp at various super racks the night before the election,that was another hell of experience,as there where very poor arrangements for the adhoc staffs.it is a night i will never want to remember in my life.
The next day we want for the election ,which was successful and peaceful, but after the election we where to submit our results at the various designated racks.this was another very tressful experience as some of us completed our submission pass 1am in the morning and had to risk our lives to get home that ungodly hour of the day,as there where no arrangements for us to pass the night there. some of my colleagues narrowly escaped been robbed as they where rescued by God sent vigilantee men that might.
Despite all this they've refused to pay some of us that risk our lives to see the success of the elections.
What is even making me angry the most is that me and my team rejected a bribe of 100k to sell ballot papers.I know some may doubt but the result is there to show and the unused materials for my polling unit . Now we are calling the E.O for Idemili north LGA and he's not answering our calls anymore or returning out messages because they feel they've succeeded. The money is very small but am feeling betrayed, feeling very angry,is like my good conscience for this nation is dieing. I need to be paid for this service I rendered because I gave too much for it,even disobeyed my mother's instruction. Please someone should advice me on what to do cus I need to get this money.thanks
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Some Of Us That Worked As Corp Members And Excorp M by olumbest(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
I went to Idemili South (Ojoto). We slept at a hall in Nnobi which they used as their collation centre.
They claimed not to have my account number, I sent it. Now, no money.
Once I call the man he'll say, "I will soon", "I will tell them"... My dear, I've totally forgotten about the money sef.
Re: INEC Have Refused To Pay Some Of Us That Worked As Corp Members And Excorp M by Biggie225(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Trust nigerian system at your own peril ,
These similar issue has been our problem since 1960 'monkey work ,baboon chop'
op forget about the money.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Reps Members Visit Osinbajo / NNPC: Nigeria Earned $476.25m From Crude Oil Sales In December / Kingdom Of Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.