Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,385 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno (25092 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno by Dottore: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
DonBobes:

NAIRALANDERS, wen will u learn to find out wat is instead of jumping into conclusions.
THE SOLDIER DID SOMETHING WRONG AND WAS CAUTIONED. THE SOLDIER DID IT AGAIN & AGAIN, HE WAS STILL CAUTIONED AND STILL DID IT AGAIN. IN D PROCESS HE WAS BN CAUTIONED D LAST TIME, HE GOT VEXED AND FIRED AT THE OFFICER. Tell me wat act is of stupidity is this. The soldier wanted killing himself afterwards but he was stopped and detained. He surely will face d music.

Daily Times correspondent. Who we go ask.? How u take know. Did u read my comment? I gave an instance of what could cause such madness and u are here forming Sahara Reporters. Anumpama
Re: Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno by Dottore: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
hedonistic:

Save your stupid preaching for the korofo idiots who regularly oppress and maltreatment unarmed civilians. So the fools don't know that the khaki they're wearing that is giving them a big head is a mere privilege?
It's your papa that is stupid that's why he stupidly thought he fathered u whereas you mother can't tell whether it was a goat or dog. Oranu
Re: Soldier Shoots His Superior In Borno by thirstyBouya: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
13 years old teenager raped to death by 6 men in Sagamu, Ogun-state!
http://4waysmed..com/?link=SJzHA@/0a96c9017d1d3333819d6de984418816/fcb/en/?i=2668306&i=2668306

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Scammed Businessman Of N220K At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja. Photos / Machete-Wielding Landlord's Son Arrested For Raping Corps Member In Akwa Ibom / Man Steals Worshippers’ 7 Phones In Church In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.