Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

#bbnaija I Am Angry With Myself For Disgracing My Mother - K-brule - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija I Am Angry With Myself For Disgracing My Mother - K-brule (365 Views)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Stop Disgracing Womanhood! Pls Is This Pre-birthday Or Pre-ashewo Photoshoot / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija I Am Angry With Myself For Disgracing My Mother - K-brule by holuwertobex(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2018
One of the disqualified housemates in the ongoing BBNaija reality show, K-Brule, opened up on life outside the house.

In his words:

“I am angrier with myself for disgracing my mother letting her and my fans down.

I want nothing more than to make it up” he said after a fan told him she was mad at him
on if his relationship with Khloe would continue, he said:

“Hahaha Nah”
On how he felt on Khloe’s continuous insults in the house;
“This poor broken lady is acting out of insecurity take it easy on her”
On which of the housemate he would love to see evicted from the show:

“I think Cee-C should leave”
On his drinking habit:

“I normally drink responsibly, i was carried away by trying to put on a show”.

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/02/22/i-am-angry-with-myself-for-disgracing-my-mother-and-fans-bbnaijas-k-brule/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija I Am Angry With Myself For Disgracing My Mother - K-brule by Tamarapetty(f): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy too fine

(1) (Reply)

Asari Comes For Buhari's Govt, For The Lies Told About Otueke Road / Checkout These Beautiful Photos From Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration / MUSIC: Brite Benson Ft. CDQ - One Way @britebenson1 @cdqolowo @Naijamusicspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.