Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tractor And Equipment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tractor And Equipment Test (1273 Views)

Tractor And Equipments (cat) ? / Tractor And Equipment Needs…. / Tractor And Equipment(cat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tractor And Equipment Test by alyke(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
Tractor and equipment invitation for test, pls house what is the test format.
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by akido707: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
i have also been invited for the same test, plz anyone in the house who has idea of the test look like should please help us out.

THanks
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by kinjhorghe(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2007
pls i have been invited 4 d test too
on March 17th.
pls anyone who knows the test format
should pls tell us in the house pls.
I would just like to know what
topics in engineering to read,
I read Mech-Engr
Thanks
King Jhorghe
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by Austincrow(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2007
Hello All.
, The first stage of the recruitment process which is the Aptitude test involves Four different sections, Quantitative reasoning : dealing with percentages, Fractions, Proportions, Word problems and the likes, Verbal reasoning: Comprehension passages, Computer Knowlege test: computer appreciation, features/contents of the MENUS / WINDOWS of windows applications like Excel, Powerpoint & Word of the microsoft office, question like "CRT is , , i.e Cathode Ray Tube; Which of the ffg is the Largest? Tera, Giga, Mega. Ans: Tera i.e 10 raised to power 12. also try as much as possible to be familiar with some shortcuts and commands in windows and microsoft office applications.
The fourth section is a General Technical Knowlege Test.

i'll be glad to recv positive feedbacks from you all after the first stage, then i can give you more tips for the subsequent stages, ALL THE BEST,
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by okejass: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
hello kinjhorghe,
did u say ur test is on the 17th? mine is on the 24th. guess they r doin it in batches. good luck!

thanks alot Austincrow. God bless u!
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by kayodu: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2007
please u guys should tell us d venue 4d test and d requirement. We all meet at d top. Cheers.
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by kinjhorghe(m): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2007
Austincrow,
Thanks for the information,
we all appreciate it.
one luv ma broda.
King Jhorghe
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by amosfunmi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2007
Guys pls take note, the test is going to be a written test and not multiple choice.
pls read notes on
Plant services and maintenance( Assembly and Disassembly)
Automobile technology
Circuit Diagrams
Mathematics
I got the info from A big Brother of mine

Good Luck to us all
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by charlesn(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2007
amosfunmi:

Guys please take note, the test is going to be a written test and not multiple choice.
please read notes on
Plant services and maintenance( Assembly and Disassembly)
Automobile technology
Circuit Diagrams
Mathematics
I got the info from A big Brother of mine

Good Luck to us all
[/qu

AMOSFUNMI PLEASE STOP DECEIVING THIS HOUSE!!! DOES YOUR BROTHER CURRENTLY WORK IN TRACTOR AND EQUIPMENT aUSTINCROW GAVE US AN EARLIER INSIGHT ABOUT HOW THE TEST WILL LOOK LIKE. ARE YOU NOW TELLING US TO DISREGARD THAT
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by aremuu: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2007
Any one in d house pls post info on trac&equipment 2nd stage test-technical test.
Austincrow Ill appreciate if u could do your friends this much needed favour.

u can text me and I'll call u if need be :08060284993

emmaolayinka@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Tractor And Equipment Test by kulex2k1(m): 3:58am On Apr 29, 2007
@austincrow pls do help us out asper what the 2nd stage test is going to be all about. we appreciate the info u gave u for the first stage test. Thank u and God bless

(1) (Reply)

British America Tobacco Company Is Recruiting / Pz Cussons Graduate Trainees / Nnpc Career Server Crashes: Due To Too Many Appllicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.