Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,640 members, 7,941,483 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. (7835 Views)

If You Are Still Browsing With Your Money.[click Here For Unlimited Browsing C / Is Airtel 4gig For 1500 Still Browsing On Android / Is Zain Still Browsing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by honsule(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2007
@Lotuken.i went to d homepage of www.wap-gateway.com dat u gave me only to realized dat"due 2 some user spam activities"their wap gateway IP is no longer functional till those pple are track down.plz confine dat.hwever,can u browse web sites(WWW)with d setting u sent to me?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by compaqB: 4:55am On Mar 13, 2007
Lotuken, ps send me the settings and my address is benola2002@yahoo.com, God bless you, thank you.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2007
Seun,could you remove the gateway address that honsule quoted here.It's for security purpose.Thanks
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by babaklazz: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2007
Lotuken, I added you on my messanger but you seems to busy at this time, I use a PDA phone by T-mobile called MDA. Can you send me the settings?

My email address is klazzabar@yahoo.com

Do you know about Glo's DIRECT? is it fast ?

My phone number is 08033660097
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2007
Rabiodun,write2adamu,benola2002 and klazzabar i just forwarded the settings to your mailbox now.Let me say something here,i want to tell the members that i'd be sending the settings to atleast 10people at a time so that i won't keep sending every now and then to an individual.I prefer bulk sending it saves time.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by babaklazz: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2007
Can you do that of MTN?

Bros,

I am thinking of getting the Glo Direct Kits which is damm expensive, N50k, with the date sim and the card , to browse,

I need to browse in my room , because i am in a remote area right now, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, I need help,

Do you know if Glo direct is fast? THERE IS NO CELTELL GPRS here, ANY HELP ?

Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2007
Okay.Let's go to yahoo msg so that i can tell you some secret things.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by babaklazz: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2007
I m on yahoo messanger and my id is klazzabar@yahoo.com

Otherwise you can beep my phone so that i can call you right back

My number is 08033660097
femi
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by saintkola(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2007
hey Lotuken, u've bn a gr8 help. Ur da best!
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by mukadas(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2007
I am still browsing with my line but i am using nokia 9500 for now can u please send the settin to me mukalash4u@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by SirKay3(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ Lotuken,

My email address is Kaadetunji@yahoo.com. Expecting the settings

Thanks
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by jediknight(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2007
hey peeps,@ Lotuken!
Am still online with my celtel line but the issue now is that, i think am on the wap APN, seems u guyz here have the internet APN. I'll really appreciate if u could share the info on this, cuz without the internet APN its like ur getting a tiny fraction of the net, so many ports are closed and a load of applications wont run. only those working with http will work! so please peeps kindly share, u can leave an offline or mail to this yahoo addy, xxomoboyxx@yahoo.com

Bless!
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2007
lotuken u are d best man. guy, inpt 0 for ur APN. nigeri is blessed with talents! grin
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Lotuken(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2007
Guys i need more people to request for the settings.I feel comfortable sending to up to 10people at a time.But nevertheless,i'd forward it to you guys.I'm happy when i make people happy.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2007
Lotu i sent u a mail yesterday but there wasn't any need 4 your response as i had already solved d problem. I 4got something, i still need d glo gprs. Thanks a trillion
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by kateflow(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2007
hello guys i was using celtel too ,but now i can even browse with it again is there any setting that is needed
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2007
Read the previous posts on this thread and you'll get everything. That's how i got mine or send a mail to lotuken
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Christino(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2007
Jeezus christ i don't understand all these, I renamed my brother's APN from wap to wap.ng.celtel.com and that was all, he was able to browse, for mine, GPRS has been scrambled.

I don't know what's happening in here anyway. Somepeople couldn't browse cos celtel changed the APN and we are making a huge case out of it. IF your [G] is off then go buy new lines and keep trying till you get one, I believe only Celtel can enable G on your phone, please prove me wrong cos i need help there. I love browsing in the toilet cos i spend 30 minutes whenever I go to see George Bush @ d white house grin
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by inspiredm(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2007
My email address is inspired_men@yahoo.com,please forward the settings to me as well i use a Nokia 3250.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2007
christino u dey miss.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by kulex2k1(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2007
I need d internet settings also my addy is kulex2k1@yahoo.Com thanks
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by kinzolic(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2007
could u send the settings 2 my mail also ak_beckley@yahoo.com use a Nokia N80 series
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by georgio(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2007
i just re activate my gprs after 3mths with wapgprs phonne model send to 38008
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2007
which network? celtel?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Dahny20: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2007
I have both web and wap on my phone. Pease tell me how to configure it for normal browsing. My E-mail address is dahny20@yahoo.com. Im waiting too and thanks.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by betterboy: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2007
this is my mail [b]kingadewale4u2004@yahoo.com,pls i need the settings.Thanks
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by bimbor(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2007
@ georgio so what happens next after sending the msg? because when i sent the msg it said delivery failed
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by raham4real(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2007
lotuken howfar r u stil browsin free on the celtel? cos they have introduced new tarrifs for browsin. abi u get unlimited access?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by Mustay(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2007
me sef I no browse. the thing dey show gprs sign but page no go display. how do we get connected?
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by bgees(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2007
i used to browse d internet on my phone, a motorola l6.then i lost it. now i got a new one. now i want to activate,and celtel keeps telling me rubbish.
am supposed to send the name and model of the phone to 184, but the message failed to send.
then i call the customer care, and they say activation as been suspended.
what can i do.
if lotuken can help---------------biola_xx@yahoo.com.
thanks in advance.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by diddyken(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2007
Guys i av tried the settings,but after using it as my default setting the phone gives a reply saying "CHECK GPRS SETTING".
ANd i dont know what to do,
Please help.
Re: I Am Still Browsing Free With My Celtel Line. by atomade: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
pls. i need the setup. can u send it to my email addy cos these ppple has gulp our money too much. so pls if u dont mind, my email addy is atomade@yahoo.com. thanks. yinka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Help Me Choose With Reasons. Tecno L9 Plus Or Camon CX Air / Hi-speed Internet On Glo: Surf With Wow Speeds Of 3.6Mbps. / Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.