Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Bayelsa State Coordinator Pdp Youth Alliance Hon Solomon David Wrote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bayelsa State Coordinator Pdp Youth Alliance Hon Solomon David Wrote (804 Views)

Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bayelsa State Coordinator Pdp Youth Alliance Hon Solomon David Wrote by Nollytvafrica(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
I make this clarion call this day on all Nigerian youths to wake up from their ethnicratic slumber to claim  responsibility of leadership, national orientation and a conscious paradigm shift from youthful exuberance to a deliberate criticism against bad, tyrannous and ineptitude government in this our modern age of scientific leadership and administration! We must engage on conscious propaganda to advert any form of illicit governance. Nigeria is too big, wise and enlightened to be stifled under the petty coat government of ethnicity and religious dogmatism. Oh my fellow youths of the People Democratic Party Youth Alliance, oh my fellow compatriots, arise and take your rightful ownership, Nigeria and her centre belong to all. No one man has the power to gag and monopolize Nigeria. We must fight to limelight the down of ideological dearth in leadership in our Nigeria today! Ladies and gentle men, listen to me, "from the day of John the Baptist, the Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and only the violent man can take it by force" We must thus, engage on conscious criticisms and propaganda against any form of incompetent government and leadership to enthrone a government replete with contemporary scientific leadership and administration. Guess which government is that! The answer is The Government Of The People Democratic Party(PDP). PDP, Power to the People! From Solomon David, the Bayelsa State Coordinator of the PDP Youth Alliance of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Should We Really Not Vote For A Leader Above 70years Of Age? / Why We Won’t Supply Fuel To Enugu Depot - Baru / PHOTO: The 3 Senators Representing Lagos State Visit Gov Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.