Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,795 members, 7,972,841 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Does It Take To Start A Standard Butchery In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take To Start A Standard Butchery In Abuja (1023 Views)

Meat Butchery And Processing Business / How Much Can Build A Standard Cinema In Nigeria / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Start A Standard Butchery In Abuja by swiper(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good people of Nairaland, I need your help on what it takes to start a standard butchery in Abuja. Any good advice on the important Equipments I'd need, how to get and keep a good butcher, the dos and don'ts and an estimate of the overall cost would also be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Start A Standard Butchery In Abuja by ladybug123: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
I'm also interested in this. Administrators pls move it to the front page so we could all benefit from the experience of the experts and those already in the business.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Lagos, Please Help Me With Any Menial Job You Have. / Are You A Student Or A Bachelor ? This Is For You / Palm Oil Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.