Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,653 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

You Will Never Know Failure Or Sorrow Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Never Know Failure Or Sorrow Again. (274 Views)

A Better Country....no More Main Or Sorrow! / SATANIC INFLUENCE: 6 Type Of Devils Operating In This World You Will Never Know / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Know Failure Or Sorrow Again. by bummyla(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,
Nahum 1:7

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10

God is our shelter and strength,
Always ready to help in times of trouble.
2 So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken
And mountains fall into the ocean depths
Psalm 46:1-2

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1 Corinthians 2:9-10

This year, the Almighty God will answer your prayers and you will never know failure or sorrow again. God will carry you and all yours. He will stand by you and fight for you. HE will defend you and open mighty doors for you. If anyone tries to stop you from reaching your goals, God will destroy such a fellow. The Almighty God will help you carry your burdens from now on and will end the era of sufferings in your life permanently. What God have for you this year, is meant for you alone, it can't be stolen, it can't be borrowed and it can't be duplicated, it shall be yours permanently. You will never know failure nor sorrow again throughout this year and forever more by the Grace of Almighty God. Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/02/22/you-will-never-know-failure-or-sorrow-again/

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Christian / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Satisfaction In Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.