Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) (35607 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018

If I see some people name for Book of Life and my name no dey there, I go scatter the reception for Heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by toluxa1(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Heaven is not buy mouth. Does your character and lifestyle depict that of a heaven bound citizen?
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by marvin906(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018
if i see your name for there.
i go know say na recruit angel na dey gate undecided undecided
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by greggng: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Sometimes we indirect predict our death. Dargrin did it . Davido pls release a song for us to remenber you like if I die make poor people share my billions. That way you will 've a place at the right hand of Jesus. Weed smoker
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by emmasege: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Never you write off anyone as a candidate of heaven.

Even if David isn't a believer today, who says he can't be one before he closes his eyes in death.

The irony of it all is that the Davidos may have misled some people to hell while they miraculously make it to heaven.
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by davillian(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
He might give his life to christ and make heaven.
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Aby26(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Obo what's this shocked
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2018
Jes die already grin grin grin
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by CONFAMA: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2018
rip
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by bionixs: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Nobody wan die but de wan go heaven.
people believe you just go to heaven doing nothing and living any how. you think God a fool. When a fornicator dies,we write RIP. maybe hell is for born again Christians and heaven for liars and their likes. You know when you are qualified to travel to America but you don't know if you are enroute heaven. keep warming up for hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2018
OBO baddest is not found in heaven
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by voluminous(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2018
oyetunder:
heaven...! Maybe he is speaking in parable about a new beauty waiting to be examined anatomically. shocked
he means chioma's heaven - chioma's p...y

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by R0ckefeller: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
man don choco
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Talkingboy: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Haba , people are so mean .....

How can you tell another human that he cannot make heaven ! That's bad .

Nobody, I repeat nobody should say another person cant make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Elder4sure(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2018
My thoughts too!

abumeinben:
Open your eyes.

He's probably seen his exit.
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by cutieberie1(f): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2018
If you need cleaning for your house in VI, Lekki and Ikoyi axis. Contact my friend on 08063397063
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by josite: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Just continue with your presently lifestyle, u will soon be there and if u miss heaven u are sure to get the other side of heaven .a purely cursed fellow indeed.
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by effiong2017: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2018
IamGranded:
after your many sins
Don't be surprise to see davido in heaven because God's way are not human. You may be busy claiming holiness but he (davido) may pour his heart to God as a sinner and mercy will be granted to him by God.

my advise:

stop judging people and focus on your own personal race. the only thing good brethren are suppose to be doing is encouragement toward eternity.

pray for one another and pray to those you claim are sinners.

Davido, my advise to you is that heaven can be your home if you wish it to be. follow God's precepts and you shall make it
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Dollabiz: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Can you make.it
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2018
bionixs:
people believe you just go to heaven doing nothing and living any how. you think God a fool. When a fornicator dies,we write RIP. maybe hell is for born again Christians and heaven for liars and their likes. You know when you are qualified to travel to America but you don't know if you are enroute heaven. keep warming up for hell.

If you were Jesus at the cross, you would have denied the thief paradise... you try....
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Tb222:
let me reserve my comment becose nairalanders go thrash me. but all I no say for hell fire matriculation day one naija top artiste go perform live
wetin be one
abeg talk am finish joo
top A- Z artists go perform like catnival
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Akinbahm(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Narldon:

That was how My Neighbours caught a Snake Yesterday..

Instead of killing it, They were busy shouting and hailing

"Senior Man!! Chairman!! Elder!! Anything for the Boys.."

They want to collect their respective share from the 36million the snake embezzled from jamb.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Davoski222: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Actually ur going to where u sent Tagbo and ur other friends to.
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by oochi123(f): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmmm! Davido abi ur time don dey reach?
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
don't be surprised if this guy dies soon. na so Dagrin take go
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by dododawa1: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Not his fault, assume he born to begger, he will know d world better
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by romoruyi(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
So he dropped a comment but must people react to it?
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eleyi ti ya werey..place wey no sure for am
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by bionixs: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jokerman:

If you were Jesus at the cross, you would have denied the thief paradise... you try....
at least the thief you talked about repented of his sins and made
some confessions. you are sleeping around,promoting nudity,drug abuse,fast means of making money and immorality with songs with heavy sexual contents and you can't waiting to enter heaven still doing all these. Oga,God is not foolish. you don't continue in sin and expect grace to be much
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by Jokerman(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
bionixs:
at least the thief you talked about repented of his sins and made
some confessions. you are sleeping around,promoting nudity,drug abuse,fast means of making money and immorality with songs with heavy sexual contents and you can't waiting to enter heaven still doing all these. Oga,God is not foolish. you don't continue in sin and expect grace to be much
You are right though... heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people, however, even a the death bed the worst sinner can call on God and be saved....
Re: Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) by bionixs: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jokerman:

You are right though... heaven is a prepared place for a prepared people, however, even a the death bed the worst sinner can call on God and be saved....
how many people have such opportunity? waiting for it is a big risk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" / Tuface Idibia's Joint Turned Into A Strippers Club? / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Boys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.