Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (47348 Views)

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Schoolala: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na fine we won shop.poeple who do enter BRT bus in that terminal will understand what I mean. When it rain that fine for nothing terminal can not cover you at all. And during the rushing hour the entrance that lead to different bus routes either to ikorodu or Maryland is very tiet. I think the person that design it make a very bad and silly mistake.and the slow movement of there is service is not here ooh. Very poor service starting from 6pm above. But I believe they can always improve they need to employ more staffs someone to supervise this drivers
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Yankee101: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
nanizle:

As if you read my mind.

See what we are calling the best bus station in Nigeria! in 2018! angry

So embarrassing.

Very good. Na only you understand where i dey come from. We fall our own hands as a country among the top 10 oil producers in the world, we shpuld be able to offer more than this as our best
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by enemmo(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na terminus we go chop?

All infrastructure and achievement have been rendered null and void unless Governor Ambode cleans up Lagos.

I was in Surulere and Yaba on Wednesday and it was an eyesore.

Sorry APC Lagos. One leg out in 2019.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by bakynes(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
opribo:
Nice structure indeed but our problem has always been MAINTENANCE!. I will like us to review this pictures again five years from now.
Lagos State was tried when it comes to Maintenance, that Bus terminal station was built by Fashola so it's about 5- 7 years old now.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by saints2(f): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Yankee101:

Don't feel bad chair. You did a good job. The disgrace is ours as Nigerians wey no get anything wey better pass this one cos it's the only one.

I know when ideas are challenged naija man go think day na insult. No single line of insult in my posts.

No pun intended..

Regards.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by psalmyking: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
wow....its so cool....i cnt believe dat is in nigeria
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by iguita: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
It is a terminus. And like you said, it borders a couple of areas that are high traffic areas and its route too is a huge traffic laden one. So the crowd there can be crazy.
saints2:

Is this due to the crowd? It has many borders so I won't be surprised if there is an overflow of passengers.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by bigtt76(f): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Abeg what kind of music do they play there? Akpala or Fuji? grin

kinibigdeal:
I use this place almost everyday, not that fantastic. The music are most time annoying but atleast better
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by kinibigdeal(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
bigtt76:
Abeg what kind of music do they play there? Akpala or Fuji? grin

Olamide
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Dafreeguy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Wow! Looks foreign. Just within a year and its gonna worn out
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
chachauche:
your mumu never do you? Pity for yourself
You must be the original and authentic mumu. Better pack well. Aturu ohia. Anu mpam. Mekakwo. Isi ka ede abakaliki. Eze ka ogu ndi ezza .

1 Like

Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
chachauche:
your mumu never do you? Pity for yourself
Anu mpama. Eze ka ogu ndi Ezza.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by bigtt76(f): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Haha ...Olamide na Lagos State government pickin naaaaa grin

kinibigdeal:

Olamide
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by blueivy8: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
is it something they won't still abuse
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by myomega: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Anything you see in Lagos is the best in Nigeria
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
The bus make sense o, for sure is the best.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
TBS is nice yes and organised, that's the first place I see Nigerians not jumping the queue lol but no sound there,I was there today and I think the government should nan eat and drinking in the bus.lagosians and tidy environment don't work well together.
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by room089: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Biko which part of south africa is this?
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by ennecco: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Very beautifull Lagos is developping rapidly
Re: TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? by amamkingchimex: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Shithole lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) / Heavy Traffic In Port-Harcourt As Residents Scramble To Beat Curfew (Video) / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.