Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,153 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Spiritual Implication of Another Folk Shaving Ones Hair - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Implication of Another Folk Shaving Ones Hair (746 Views)

The Origin Of "Shaku Shaku" Dance - Spiritual Implication / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Implication of Another Folk Shaving Ones Hair by nathanccr(m): 2:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Good morning people of God. Please I would like to make enquiries about the topic. It happened that I stay with a older friend of mine who is very accommodating and nice (he is also like a Boss to me). It happened that I noticed in the morning after when I woke that my hair (on my head) had reduced a little bit....I ignored that feeling thinking it was just me being oversensitive. The latest one happened on Monday morning. I felt something was wrong and immediately I woke from sleep, I noticed the hair on my legs had reduced (cos I'm a bit hairy). Whoever did it was smart while cutting it, didn't wake up till daybreak because I was a bit tired. We were actually in another state for a Community project and I was like the PM of his company, so we slept in the same room. I had contacted my parents and siblings to pray for me and I have also done my own part by praying though I have not confronted him about it since I did not caught him in the act. So, I want to ask my brethren what they could deduce from such act as I would be required to stay with him for a couple of months before im independent.

People of God, your advice would be appreciated. Kindly help me solve this riddle.

P.S - I had to feign being sick to leave the state where the project is taking place so I could also reinforce myself spiritually.

Shalom smiley
Re: Spiritual Implication of Another Folk Shaving Ones Hair by enilove(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2018
nathanccr:
Good morning people of God. Please I would like to make enquiries about the topic. It happened that I stay with a older friend of mine who is very accommodating and nice (he is also like a Boss to me). It happened that I noticed in the morning after when I woke that my hair (on my head) had reduced a little bit....I ignored that feeling thinking it was just me being oversensitive. The latest one happened on Monday morning. I felt something was wrong and immediately I woke from sleep, I noticed the hair on my legs had reduced (cos I'm a bit hairy). Whoever did it was smart while cutting it, didn't wake up till daybreak because I was a bit tired. We were actually in another state for a Community project and I was like the PM of his company, so we slept in the same room. I had contacted my parents and siblings to pray for me and I have also done my own part by praying though I have not confronted him about it since I did not caught him in the act. So, I want to ask my brethren what they could deduce from such act as I would be required to stay with him for a couple of months before im independent.

People of God, your advice would be appreciated. Kindly help me solve this riddle.

P.S - I had to feign being sick to leave the state where the project is taking place so I could also reinforce myself spiritually.

Shalom smiley

The hair on one's head , if taken can be used to take away somebody's glory or use to manipulate the persons destiny. The hair on ones legs if taken or cut can be used to posses someone's effort in order to stagnate the person .
This should not be taking lightly . The person or that friend is not your friend but an enemy , if those things you notice were done by him, you should not sleep in the same room with him any longer. Always cover yourself with the blood of Jesus b4 u sleep. Don't go to bed without praying.
Lastly , the best thing to do is to go for deliverance in MFM. Don't mind what people are saying about the church , go there for quickly b4 it gets late.

God will recovered your glory and virtue for you , in the name of Jesus.
Re: Spiritual Implication of Another Folk Shaving Ones Hair by nathanccr(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
enilove:

The hair on one's head , if taken can be used to take away somebody's glory or use to manipulate the persons destiny. The hair on ones legs if taken or cut can be used to posses someone's effort in order to stagnate the person .
This should not be taking lightly . The person or that friend is not your friend but an enemy , if those things you notice were done by him, you should not sleep in the same room with him any longer. Always cover yourself with the blood of Jesus b4 u sleep. Don't go to bed without praying.
Lastly , the best thing to do is to go for deliverance in MFM. Don't mind what people are saying about the church , go there for quickly b4 it gets late.

God will recovered your glory and virtue for you , in the name of Jesus.

Amen IJN. Thank you very much bro, I do appreciate you. I even have a vigil to attend tonite and deliverance service next week Tuesday. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim To Get Married To A Christian What Do You Think? Please Advice / National Prayer For Nigeria. / How Money Rituals Actually Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.