Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers (37039 Views)

Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow / Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Yesbody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Abacha was killed and uptil this moment, his killer has not been found Y?
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Pedrocross4568(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2018
plusfield:
Did abacha have how many kids and where all these born by one woman?
ask Google and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by sprinter101(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Children of the best president Nigeria ever had.
Abacha may your soul continue to rest in peace.
You got my maximum respect sir.
Awumen

you really act ur name star lager beer
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by MRAKBEE(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Family of thieves.

They should all be rottening in jail until they returned all the money their father looted angry
Do u prefer a wolf in sheep clothing to a self confessed thief?
I prefer Abacha to this illiterate called Buhari.
Yes He embezzled public fund which is a common trait in African politics but he was a better leader than this first school leaving certificate holder who cant even argue logically unless he reads from a script prepared by Femi Adèsina
Nigerian economy was strong and our currency had value. Abacha even refused to devalue it although the IMF adviced him to do so and even threatened to sanction him. He even stood his ground in the face of sanctions issued by western countries.
The economy also grew in Abacha’s era
The Abacha administration became the first to record unprecedented economic achievements, going on to oversee an increase in the country’s foreign exchange reserves from $494 million in 1993 to $9.6 billion by the middle of 1997. It also reduced the external debt of Nigeria from $36 billion in 1993 to $27 billion by 1997.
Our sovereignty as a country was preserved. Abacha made Nigerian Army respected. Now na small Cameroon were dey frustrate our citizens.
Inflation rate was significantly reduced during Abacha’s time.
Abacha refused to accept a single political appointment throughout his military career, Abacha has been described as the epitome of military discipline
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by EmeeyLanr(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
pls help me download this song by
emeey lanr a 16 year old rapper with
his single titled battlefield pls visit https://www.lautatafo.com/emmy-lanr-battlefield/ to download
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by captainbangz: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Don't tell me you believed that shi
Desyner:
Men who can never be as poor as Dangote.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by wholeslab: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2018
nawa she also date aboki
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by mirexxx(f): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
the abacha dynasty..don't be surprise one day the powers that be in nigeria will compensate one of these children to either rule nigeria or be a governor of kano state
The first son,Muhammad Abacha would contest for Governorship in Kano state 2019.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Jethrolite(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
the abacha dynasty..don't be surprise one day the powers that be in nigeria will compensate one of these children to either rule nigeria or be a governor of kano state
It will never happen

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by timwudz(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Yes He embezzled public fund which is a common trait in African politics but he was a better leader than this first school leaving certificate holder who cant even argue logically unless he reads from a script prepared by Femi Adèsina
Nigerian economy was strong and our currency had value. Abacha even refused to devalue it although the IMF adviced him to do so and even threatened to sanction him. He even stood his ground in the face of sanctions issued by western countries.
The Abacha administration became the first to record unprecedented economic achievements, going on to oversee an increase in the country’s foreign exchange reserves from $494 million in 1993 to $9.6 billion by the middle of 1997. It also reduced the external debt of Nigeria from $36 billion in 1993 to $27 billion by 1997.
Our sovereignty as a country was preserved. Abacha made Nigerian Army respected. Now na small Cameroon were dey frustrate our citizens.

Abacha refused to accept a single political appointment throughout his military career, Abacha has been described as the epitome of military discipline.
I prefer a self confessed thief to a man who hide in the cloak of so called integrity and anti corruption fight to cause havoc to our economy and unity as a nation..
You will be fat in life..

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by bencarson007(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Abacha refused to accept a single political appointment throughout his military career, Abacha has been described as the epitome of military discipline.
I prefer a self confessed thief to a man who hide in the cloak of so called integrity and anti corruption fight to cause havoc to our economy and unity as a nation..

One cold bottle of beer for you...
Bad as he was, under Abacha.... we never had it this bad...
May he continue to rest wherever he is...
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by orisa37: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
They are Chadians and Cameroonians.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Mejor79(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2018
God Bless them.
Their father knew that Nigeria will not have a future as such he built and secured the future of his kids now men.
That is exactly what Buhari is doing for his generation,Gowon did same, Jonathan did same, IBB, Obasanjo did same, etc.
They are all criminals and rulers and not leaders.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Sakes: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Awumen

Yeah....that was quite SENSEnseless!!!!!!
I don't know about the IDIOT though....

You have overgrown playing with a wrong notion..
Some things even though they are RIGHTs needs not be made public..
Or were you already existing during the ABACHA Era
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Jassminesasha: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2018
http://www.kineticsand.net/
Do u prefer a wolf in sheep clothing to a self confessed thief?
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by id4sho(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2018
plusfield:
Did abacha have how many kids and where all these born by one woman?
yeah, Maryam Abacha had 10 children fathered by the dictator.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by olucomf: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Awumen
satan
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by chuksozy: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Oladimejyy:
The Masters of igbosgringringringrin
Not even in a million years bro
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by henrysolution(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Where is our money
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by akigbemaru: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Robisky001:
This guys ought to have been incarcerated for the unprecedented looting ofather.
My favorite picture.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Awumen

Aameen
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
id4sho:

yeah, Maryam Abacha had 10 children fathered by the dictator.

But she has 3 girls which will out to 9 if u are counting late Ibrahim as one of them then that won't be possible as he wasn't the son of Abacha, was he?
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by chuckjonesautos: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
MRAKBEE:
The economy also grew in Abacha’s era.

I prefer a self confessed thief to a man who hide in the cloak of so called integrity and anti corruption fight so to cause cause havoc to our economy and unity as a nation..

All the politicians he jailed are all the ones fucking up Nigeria now..
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by Jakumo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Awumen

Yes na so. Abacha the Indian toto master, who keeled over and died on the down-stroke while ministering to yet more imported hookers as usual.

Abacha who stole multiple billions of dollars that are all now being squandered by his inbred spawn of baboons with idiotic names.

By the way, what sort of dimwit name is Gumsu ? Sounds like the name of a horrid venereal disease that takes weeks to prove fatal.

Acute Gumsu of the gonads, with gonorrhea and syphilis, culling illiterate, bone-headed and greedy Nigerian tyrants since 1966.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by ogkrakkid(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Awumen

Zumbrekete.
Re: Gumsu Abacha Shares Photos Of Her Brothers by casualobserver1: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
mirexxx:
The first son,Muhammad Abacha would contest for Governorship in Kano state 2019.

After his debacle with Jafaaru Isa in 2011, I thought he would have learnt his lesson.

I am not aware of any sort of ongoing activity from him in Kano and he wants to be governor? How does he plan to do it?

I really think he should be wiser and start from house of reps after building a legitimate political structure in the state. There is still love for the Abachas in Kano but Mohammed just isn't ready to get it right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance / INEC under fire for declaring Orji Kalu winner of 'inconclusive' elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.