Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,970 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture (7213 Views)

EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by kabrud: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Such mundane tactics won't work!

Buhari is simply a he-goat without a functional testicles, regardless of his overwhelming body odour.

Let the animals in the zoo keep having Christmas party daily by swallowing millions of naira, while the EFCC makes a further mockery of the ugly situation by pretending to play the false role of Jack Beuer.

That old J-5 is surely going back to Daura!

Those snakes have been swallowing millions under your god presently in otueke and that is why jamb remit few millions as opposed to billions remitted under Buhari. The fact that it was discovered now shows it used to be the practices. I know you are terribly pained because that is what you and your ilk live on. It will stop even against your will. Go in search of legitimate job as no amount of media noise can stop the moving train.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by kabrud: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Buhari is your future. Tufiakwa!
Jonathan is your future.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by Lomprico2: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
36 million snake money + 70 million monkey money = 106 million naira.

Even if this is not a 2019 campaign tactic, do the maths 106-102 = 4 million to balance off.

Am not impressed EFCC! angry

But we know its just another paper recovery wink to give zombies erection.
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by dlondonbadboy: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
kabrud:

Jonathan is your future.

Why didn't you call OBJ, yaradua, IBB, and the other past leaders of this nation? Cos they are no longer in power...

Is Jonathan still the President? Which kind people be all these ones?
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by Landwey(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nigeria.. Efcc go soon turn central bank
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by kabrud: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Why didn't you call OBJ, yaradua, IBB, and the other past leaders of this nation? Cos they are no longer in power...

Is Jonathan still the President? Which kind people be all these ones?
I called Jonathan because you obviously prefer him over Buhari while me on the other hand prefer Buhari over Jonathan million times. So may my life be handled the way Buhari handle Nigeria while your life shall be handled the way Jonathan handled Nigeria by the special grace of the living God. Amen.
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by dlondonbadboy: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
kabrud:

I called Jonathan because you obviously prefer him over Buhari. So may my life be handled the way Buhari handle Nigeria while your life shall be handled the way Jonathan handled Nigeria by the special grace of the living God. Amen.

I actually prefer Abacha over Buhari..So can you change the prayer now?
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by kabrud: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

I actually prefer Abacha over Buhari..So can you change the prayer now?
So may your life be handled the way Abacha handled Nigeria. Mine as regards Buhari still stands. Amen. Pls acknowledge with amen as well.
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by dlondonbadboy: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
kabrud:

So may your life be handled the way Abacha handled Nigeria. Mine as regards Buhari still stands. Amen. Pls acknowledge with amen as well.

Wait, Are you saying Abacha didn't handle the country well? Was Abacha corrupt? angry
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by kabrud: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Wait, Are you saying Abacha didn't handle the country well? Was Abacha corrupt? angry
Is not a question and answer session, simply acknowledge with amen since you prefer him as stated in your last comment. You requested for modification of the wish, I don't expect anything short of your wish. You feel Buhari is not handling Nigeria properly and wished any of the past leaders should have been there, now a simple wish of how they rule the country to be same as your life, you are jumping from one pillar to another. That is a clear case of hypocrisy.
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by dlondonbadboy: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
kabrud:

Is not a question and answer session, simply acknowledge with amen since you prefer him as stated in your last comment. You requested for modification of the wish, I don't expect anything short of your wish. You feel Buhari is not handling Nigeria properly and wished any of the past leaders should have been there, now a simple wish of how they rule the country to be same as your life, you are jumping from one pillar to another. That is a clear case of hypocrisy.

Where are yiu from? -
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by kabrud: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Where are yiu from? -
One thing I observed with wailers is that they just wail not as if there is any reason. Most supporters of Buhari accept their families to be handled the way Buhari handles Nigeria, but wailers will never wish same as regards their choice leaders, why is it so? Now, common to answer amen to your wish, you are running from pillar to post asking unnecessary questions. Hypocrisy is all I see here honestly.
Re: EFCC Recovers N102m For Bank Of Agriculture by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
rxmusa:
Carry on THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL! We foresee the future of Nigeria starting with you.

I am always move to tears when ever Buhari is mentioned. He is absolute definition of a selfless leader

That's why ur name is musa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo LP Crisis Deepens as 2 Chairmen attend INEC stakeholders meeting / Matthew Amadi Launches "The Mazi Organization", Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.