Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,361 members, 7,932,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (40655 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Father Jeremiah Dermot O’Connell Is Dead (Longest Serving Principal In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by alobright17(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Impressive, this is also for you nairaland English professors who thought that success lies in your ability to speak and write perfect English.

2 Likes

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by akeentech(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Olukokosir:
Nigeria education is d best jooo

Our parents use to tk first every term

Is God not wonderful ?
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2018
nairalanduseles:

omg u have a very beautiful shape .......pls i wanna be ur friend can u add m on whatsapp so we could chat

The things wey nyash dey cause ehn. embarassed
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by MVLOX(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Dis letter might old but makes so much sense infact I keeps on making sense on a daily.... Especially as Naija is concerned
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by nairalanduseles: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Lucid1:

The things wey nyash dey cause ehn. embarassed

my bro see her shape me just want am to be a friend nothing more
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by MTKbudapest(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Not in naija. We are still in the dark age. cheesy grin
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2018
yomibelle:
Not here in Naija tho, i remeber the bashing my niece got wen she brought home 3rd position and she was in pry.2
primary 2? grin
yomibelle:
Not here in Naija tho, i remeber the bashing my niece got wen she brought home 3rd position and she was in pry.2
primary 2?
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by tsmat(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2018
which way naija?
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2018
nairalanduseles:

my bro see her shape me just want am to be a friend nothing more

Ride on, I agree with you, she's got a banging shape.

I hope she sees sincerity in your words and accepts to friends with you

1 Like

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by bigdot1759(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2018
It's beta a million times to have COMMON SENSE WITHOUT EDUCATION than to have EDUCATION WITHOUT COMMON SENSE. why academy dropout rule the world of richest

2 Likes

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Treasure17:
The reverse is the case over here. Come home with bad result and receive the beating of your life with verbal abuse inclusive. Some are doing that to put their kids in check anyway.

lol black ppl are closed to animal. grin

1 Like

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Treasure17:
The reverse is the case over here. Come home with bad result and receive the beating of your life with verbal abuse inclusive. Some are doing that to put their kids in check anyway.

lol black ppl are closed to animal. grin ...
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by christ007(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Hmm I trust Nigeria parent.if you score below the mark Na that time you go see something like :I can not kill myself for you are you the only son you better come and learn work coz I can nt be wasting my money on you grin
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by kaymical(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Khd95:
all african parents used to carry first in their classes,who come dey carry last i no know embarassed embarassed embarassed
I tire, even with those who carry first in farming and animal hunting
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by BIXYBABE: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

OUR NIGERIA PARENT BE LIKE; THOSE THAT ARE CARRYING FIRST IN YOUR CLASS, DO THEY HAVE TWO HEAD
All Nigerian parent carry FRIST in their school days. Lols
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by stankezzy: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2018
nairalanduseles:

omg u have a very beautiful shape .......pls i wanna be ur friend can u add m on whatsapp so we could chat
you are always useless in nairaland , how can you love a faceless lady, do you know the reason she is hiding her face?, if it is men u can say for security reasons but wemen mostly don't commit crime that's why they show their faces any where but this one hid her own. Secondly go for character don't go for physical things that will fade away, boobs will fall , nyash will sag , fine face will wrinkle but good character and real love last for a life time
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by nairalanduseles: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2018
stankezzy:
you are always useless in nairaland , how can you love a faceless lady, do you know the reason she is hiding her face?, if it is men u can say for security reasons but wemen mostly don't commit crime that's why they show their faces any where but this one hid her own. Secondly go for character don't go for physical things that will fade away, b books will fall , nyash will sag , fine face will wrinkle but good character and real love last for a life time

yeye frustrated man how me being friends with her affect u ......abeg mind ur business
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by OCHOdee(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

OUR NIGERIA PARENT BE LIKE;
THOSE THAT ARE CARRYING FIRST IN YOUR CLASS, DO THEY HAVE TWO HEAD

Question: does Dangote and Otedola have two heads?
grin God bless our parents

1 Like

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by stankezzy: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2018
nairalanduseles:

yeye frustrated man how me being friends with her affect u ......abeg mind ur business
i will not take offence because i know you can die for nyash , am just trying to save you from what i am seeing spiritually

1 Like

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by RoyalBlak007: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2018
Khd95:
all african parents used to carry first in their classes,who come dey carry last i no know embarassed embarassed embarassed
gringrin
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by BabaO2: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

And because of that you are shouting?
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Amos87(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Na so my Papa won kill me that time grin
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Treasure17(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Pavore9:

Most parents are yet to realize that such do not build up self confidence in a child if they do we should have been topping globally in different spheres of life.

Our educational system is tied to passing exams, how has it translated to advancement?
Absolutely, you have a point there
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Gerrard59(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2018
That letter never existed.

Enabling your child to perform well in school is the dream of most Singaporean parents, which is why as of 2015/16, Singaporeans spent S$1BN on extra-mural lessons. If such a parent existed, this would have not been possible. The rich, middle class and lower class spend a lot of extra-mural lessons for their kids.

I reiterate, the letter never existed. Fake news, it is.
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Onyekasuperkid(m): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Indeed,the Principal is very enlightened and not been merely educated.
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Treasure17(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2018
victorazy:

lol black ppl are closed to animal. grin
Shuuu..
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2018
That is the way an educationist should think. Not like most Nigerian educationists that do not practice what they preach. Parent should stop choosing courses or discipline for their kids. I could remembered a lady when I was in Lesson, they asked her what she wants to become in future, she said, should like to be a Tailor. Many students laughed at her, but our teacher encouraged her. Now she is doing well in her Fashion designing work.

2 Likes

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Pennywise(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2018
chrisxxx:
I am touched.
This sounds like a School Principal determined to fail as many as possible
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Pennywise(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2018
chrisxxx:
I am touched.
This sounds like a School Principal determined to fail as many as possible
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by cchiagom(f): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Those are the exact words from my mum and I don't regret it because it made me serious with my studies.
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

grin

Truth....unfortunately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians / Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.