Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,744 members, 7,882,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Will I Do To Win Her Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do To Win Her Love? (620 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do To Win Her Love? by asoji23(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
There is the girl that leaves in thesame street with me, i so much loves that she knew that i want to date her but she keep telling me that she don't want to love any guy now due to her past experiences, she does a lot of things for me like cooking,washing and ironing. She always like me to be with her all the time and she keep telling me she cant date me.
Sometimes she talk about our age difference and i am just 7 years older than her. I so much believe she has feelings for me but i need more than that from her.
Please help out what can i do to win her love?
Thanks
Re: What Will I Do To Win Her Love? by cantell(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
asoji23:

There is the girl that leaves in thesame street with me, i so much loves that she knew that i want to date her but she keep telling me that she don't want to love any guy now due to her past experiences,
Story!
she does a lot of things for me like cooking,washing and ironing. She always like me to be with her all the time and she keep telling me she cant date me.
Sometimes she talk about our age difference and i am just 7 years older than her. I so much believe she has feelings for me but i need more than that from her.
Please help out what can i do to win her love?
Thanks
[quote][/quote]
If she helps you out with the stuff i high-lighted in bold letters, you have her already! Make the right move and she'll fall for you like mad.
Re: What Will I Do To Win Her Love? by jesus3: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
Guy whatelse do u want? U have her already. Keep calm and mentain the momentum stage by stage she will give in
Re: What Will I Do To Win Her Love? by asoji23(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2010
Thanks for the reply and i will keep disturbing her cos i really want her in my life

(1) (Reply)

Your Free Relationship Tips (part 1&2) / Why Is That Some Gurls Have Front And Back And Some Don't? / What Do I Do Now That She Knows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.