Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,415 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? (2390 Views)

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari / 49 Illegal Nigerians Deported From Ghana / 15 Million Nigerians Want To Go To America! Are You One Of Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by MandingoII(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
Now that Arizona has passed a law to deport illegals on sight?

I know alot of u are here illegally, especially the so-called students that flunked out of higher education institutions.
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by dominique(f): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
hang in there. . . they're coming to reply you cheesy tongue
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by Choco9: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2010
how can u know illegals on sight? this mandingo lol
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by ElRazur: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
This issue is already been discussed in the Foregin section, but with a twist of seriousness. Anyone who wishes to make a meaningful contribution can check the thread out here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-436083.0.html

Tayo D made a very strong case for, I am not so sure if it is easy to argue against. smiley
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by MandingoII(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2010
The law requires police to question people about their immigration status -- including asking for identification -- if they suspect someone is in the country illegally.
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by ElRazur: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2010
MandingoII:

The law requires police to question people about their immigration status -- including asking for identification -- if they suspect someone is in the country illegally.

Police in the UK can stop and ask me all they want all day. I have nothing to hide. However, all I requested is been given a paper that says I have been stopped, search etc plus reasons as to why.

If america adopts something along these lines, I really do not see how it is an issue. People who have issues with it and shout racism are probably the one without papers and yes, some rogue elements in the police force will use it as a cover for their possible racism. It is life and let's face the facts.
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by nguage(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
Will they pay for my flight?
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by MandingoII(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2010
Yes they will pay for your flight, after you stay in jail for about 9 months while they find other Nigerians to deport. Then they will load you all on a plane and send you back to nigeria.

not a good look, but they will feed u and hopefully you will have cable in your jail cell and can speak your native tongue with others like you.

simple.
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by bkbabe99: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^^hahahahahahahaha.lol.hahahahaha. lol. that was funny.^^^^
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by nguage(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
MandingoII:

Yes they will pay for your flight, after you stay in jail for about 9 months while they find other Nigerians to deport. Then they will load you all on a plane and send you back to nigeria.

not a good look, but they will feed u and hopefully you will have cable in your jail cell and can speak your native tongue with others like you.

simple.

Oh wow!!! And why does this make you so excited and happy?
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by MandingoII(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
Who said I was excited and happy?

White people want all minorities to LEAVE so they can have the lay of the land.

They are the ones that HATE you, Not I.
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
n-guage:

Oh wow!!! And why does this make you so excited and happy?

$10 million question
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by Cohomology: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
MandingoII:

Who said I was excited and happy?

White people want all minorities to LEAVE so they can have the lay of the land.

They are the ones that HATE you, Not I.

MandingoII,

Please tell me you're not confused.
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by MandingoII(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
America is a Facist country, they want the illegals and foreigners OUT!

White folks are suffering here, but they do not show that on the news.

they only want to show blacks/minorites suffering, yet these are NOT the people calling for illegals outster, well maybe in private.
Re: Illegal Nigerians In America, Are You Nervous? by Sirme411(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2015
MandingoII:

simple.
Nd I can't Seem To find A Tone Of Excitement Ere.....U're Jez Sad 'bout d Truth.....

(1) (Reply)

I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku / When Did Tribalism Started In Nigeria And What Is Responsible For It? / Battered Pregnant Woman: Lagos Police Arrest Lebanese Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.