Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Foresee Myself As The President Of Nigeria, I'll Erase Poverty - Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Foresee Myself As The President Of Nigeria, I'll Erase Poverty - Pasuma (373 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos / Pasuma Carrying Seun Egbegbe’s Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee Myself As The President Of Nigeria, I'll Erase Poverty - Pasuma by iamherry(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fuji musician Wasiu Alabi Pasuma predicts that he would become the president of Nigeria. The musician says he would erase poverty once he becomes the president - Pasuma who was born on November 27, 1967, is a father of one Nigerian fuji singer, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, has predicted that he would become the president of Nigeria. The singer, actor and father of one shared his presidential revelation on his Instagram page. The talented fuji singer also expressed that he would eradicate poverty if he ever becomes the president of Nigeria. He said: “I foresee myself being president of this great country, so I will be able to erase poverty once and for all.”

https://entertainment.naija.ng/1153827-i-foresee-president-nigeria-ill-erase-poverty-fuji-singer-pasuma.html#1153827

Re: I Foresee Myself As The President Of Nigeria, I'll Erase Poverty - Pasuma by greatnaija01: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
wow.... DRUNK with his level... so he can say anything. I too foresee myself as the HEAD of CBN. grin
Re: I Foresee Myself As The President Of Nigeria, I'll Erase Poverty - Pasuma by timwudz(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
I'm sure pasuma will perform better..
e sure me die

but we'd add one more ministerial post
"minister of Fuji music"
Re: I Foresee Myself As The President Of Nigeria, I'll Erase Poverty - Pasuma by veli1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Even prophet mbaka or primate ayodele no 4c am talkless of ordinary person lyk u. Anyway I shld nt be quick to judge, may be na 4 dream u 4c am grin

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Funny Video Making Fun Of Bam Bam And Teddy A Bathroom Sex / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, Sell Car N350K / Blind Liberian Singer, "Semah" And Flavour Release ”power X Glory Video" Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.